Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm tanned, rested and relaxed.

Maybe this time I'll get an interview for the AD opening.

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

First thing you do is screenshot a cancellation receipt of your Dawgman account to the board.

Second thing you do is fucking leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

Honestly I think I trust @WhiskeyDawg more to run the AD than anybody currently in the AD

Which still isn't saying much.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If I remember correctly didn't @WhiskeyDawg MSpaint draw the first stadium renditions without the track
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Just don't take WhiskeyDawg's stapler!!1!!1
  • Options
    WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

If I remember correctly didn't @WhiskeyDawg MSpaint draw the first stadium renditions without the track

Yes. First a cross section view for sightline purposes and a then the mockup with the field the way it looks today as seen from the new student section. This was pre Woody that I was designing shit.

I wanted the AD job. We would be curb stomping Oregon in football, beer would be sold in the stadium, the Zone would have never happened...."zones" would have been incorporated in the corners of the stadium with terraced areas. Romar would have NEVER got a ten year extension. Two years tops with the one and done culture. I could go on......

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Yes. First a cross section view for sightline purposes and a then the mockup with the field the way it looks today as seen from the new student section. This was pre Woody that I was designing shit.

I wanted the AD job. We would be curb stomping Oregon in football, beer would be sold in the stadium, the Zone would have never happened...."zones" would have been incorporated in the corners of the stadium with terraced areas. Romar would have NEVER got a ten year extension. Two years tops with the one and done culture. I could go on......

*swoon*
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Please do...
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    This is a no brainer in my opinion....

And Ts and Ps as you mourn Lemmy.