Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FUCK ME

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
AND ALL WHO REVEL IN THE PAIN AND DISAPPOINTMENT OF OTHERS.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

CartmanTearTaster.gif

Just dedicated a whole thread to it...
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm literally laughing.

I look at it like this. Pellum is fucking toast. Pat Kilkenny will buy out his contract tonight.

Phil Knight will die in the next three years. Chip Kelly is a fat gay guy that hates the media. Eugene really is perfect for him. I'd like to see Phil get us Chip back before he goes. That will be a real legacy.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

I'm literally laughing.

I look at it like this. Pellum is fucking toast. Pat Kilkenny will buy out his contract tonight.

Phil Knight will die in the next three years. Chip Kelly is a fat gay guy that hates the media. Eugene really is perfect for him. I'd like to see Phil get us Chip back before he goes. That will be a real legacy.

You're literally laughing, because you know your? program is fucked.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    A four loss Zero season, just like I predicted...
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Pellum may be gone.

Then Phil Knight will hire the guy away from LSU.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

Pellum may be gone.

Then Phil Knight will hire the guy away from LSU.

Phil Knight just called Wisconsin's "current dc" (at least until Monday am) and offered him another $250,000 per year to reconsider and move to Eugene (along with 10,000 shares of Nike stock if he stays 5 years)
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Slingblade just fucking said "They made one more play than us" after blowing a 31 point lead.

As long as he is the head coach the coordinators won't matter.

More Slingblade gems: He doesn't let his staff yell at players. That's how you get a center that's in his third year that can't snap a ball to the QB.

He is strictly against half time adjustments. They cause confusion apparently and are sloppy because they haven't been practiced. That's how you lose a 31 point half time lead.

He is a shitty head coach. That is reality. I will never waiver from that stance again. No one will ever hire him away. Oregon will wait two years too long to fire him and in a place like Eugene that's like waiting ten years too long.

You'll be fine.

Phil Knight has $$$
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Mosster47 said:

Slingblade just fucking said "They made one more play than us" after blowing a 31 point lead.

More Slingblade gems: He doesn't let his staff yell at players. That's how you get a center that's in his third year that can't snap a ball to the QB.

He is strictly against half time adjustments. They cause confusion apparently and are sloppy because they haven't been practiced. That's how you lose a 31 point half time lead.

He is a shitty head coach. That is reality. I will never waiver from that stance again. No one will ever hire him away. Oregon will wait two years too long to fire him and in a place like Eugene that's like waiting ten years too long.

I'm not even sure Lionel Tyrone Willingham would say anything that FS
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Mosster47 said:

I'm not even sure Lionel Tyrone Willingham would say anything that FS
    Bellotti would have.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    topdawgnc said:

Mosster47 said:

You'll be fine.

Phil Knight has $$$
    Phil is in his 70's. That parachute is about used up.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    topdawgnc said:

Mosster47 said:

You'll be fine.

Phil Knight has $$$
    "Oh, here we go with the Nike whiners...."
  • Options
    wobidbuswobidbus Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 308
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Helfrich just needs more bullets.