Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

String is toast

12346»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2014

Liquid courage or not, the kid popping off to String deserves a sliver of respect. He's really, really lucky he wasn't sipping through a straw for six weeks and getting his nose reset. What a fucking dumbass. These cunts didn't even get what they deserved.

Lol at Kim thinking these cunts are gonna run String from UW.

Seriously, these frat boy fags (75K) deserve to get fucking clocked when they talk shit to people who have about 30-50 lbs of muscle on them.
    UW frat guys are the biggest fucking tools. They probably weren't back in the day but they definitely were when I went to school there.
    They probably always were, but yeah. I agree.

We have a bunch of dormrats on this bored? Call Chico Fraley a frat fag back in the day - see what happens
    Why would I do that? I haven't called anyone a fag to their face for years, let alone someone who would beat the shit out of me. Making fun of frat boys is obviously getting to a few of you.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Liquid courage or not, the kid popping off to String deserves a sliver of respect. He's really, really lucky he wasn't sipping through a straw for six weeks and getting his nose reset. What a fucking dumbass. These cunts didn't even get what they deserved.

Lol at Kim thinking these cunts are gonna run String from UW.

Seriously, these frat boy fags (75K) deserve to get fucking clocked when they talk shit to people who have about 30-50 lbs of muscle on them.
    UW frat guys are the biggest fucking tools. They probably weren't back in the day but they definitely were when I went to school there.
    They probably always were, but yeah. I agree.

We have a bunch of dormrats on this bored? Call Chico Fraley a frat fag back in the day - see what happens
    Why would I do that? I haven't called anyone a fag to tier face for years, let alone someone who would beat the shit out of me. Making fun of frat boys is obviously getting to a few of you.
    The fact that some people on here took their frats so serious that they are sensitive about it today makes it even better. Keep it going roaddawg. Hopefully they weren't the type of frat pussies that would tattle on the football team after mouthing off and getting stomped out.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Living in a house with friends, getting the fuck away from school on weekends, and going to clubs and shit >>> living in a frat your entire time at college
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Living in a house with friends, getting the fuck away from school on weekends, and going to clubs and shit >>> living in a frat your entire time at college

this, some people seem unduly upset with frats though. drunk college kids are going to be idiots regardless of their living affiliations
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Bigger loss than Cyler in terms of replaceability.

Bump
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Bigger loss than Cyler in terms of replaceability.

Bump
    Bump bump
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

I can't say enough about Miles. He hasn't been perfect but he doesn't play timid and fits in really well with what *I think* we'll be trying to accomplish on offense. His play action passes to Kevin Smith and ASJ in the OSU game were on the money and thrown with assertion. If our running game doesn't drop off (much) we'll be fucking awesome with him in there. That being said, I still think we'd be okay this year if we would have had to go to with Williams.

Jesus Christ.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

The qb situation was fine with or without miles.

Really? Lindquist and Williams haven't proven anything. Now I think we could have been fine but with only two QB's who I've never seen throw a pass in college football you could have a Paus-Stanback scenario from 2004-2005.

With Miles that is a game changer. He's proven he can win on the road against a conference team. He's played in a bowl game, he's played an entire second half against a ranked UCLA. Miles has proven he can play at this level.

Will Miles be great? I don't know. Will he be better than Price? Who knows but I'd bet on yes. He has proven though that he won't suck and will be a good college QB in his reps during a college game.

You can't say that about the other two.
    Holy Fuck.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Doogles said:

Really? Lindquist and Williams haven't proven anything. Now I think we could have been fine but with only two QB's who I've never seen throw a pass in college football you could have a Paus-Stanback scenario from 2004-2005.

With Miles that is a game changer. He's proven he can win on the road against a conference team. He's played in a bowl game, he's played an entire second half against a ranked UCLA. Miles has proven he can play at this level.

Will Miles be great? I don't know. Will he be better than Price? Who knows but I'd bet on yes. He has proven though that he won't suck and will be a good college QB in his reps during a college game.

Holy Fuck.
    is that cockus?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

NYBE
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

If the vid camera is > $700 it becomes a felony.

Meet Eastern's new WR

mods?

Define "toast". He was charged with a misdemeanor assault and malicious mischief which is jackshit.

He might miss a game or two. He'll play come Pac-12 play.

He's no longer an OKG by Mike Leach standards... and he's proven he can win 9 games and beat Miami in a bowl game. He claims thieves cannot be trusted by coaches or players once trust is broken by a thief.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    d2d said:

Peterman is known for stiff punishment... just sayin.

So is Chip Kelly. Just what I'm hearing, don't twist
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Holy Fuck.
    Miles showed how much he (and JSmith) sucked, but pre-2014 season those sentiments are not that crazy and are pretty accurate. Don't flame me bro.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2016
    Doogles said:

haie said:

I can't say enough about Miles. He hasn't been perfect but he doesn't play timid and fits in really well with what *I think* we'll be trying to accomplish on offense. His play action passes to Kevin Smith and ASJ in the OSU game were on the money and thrown with assertion. If our running game doesn't drop off (much) we'll be fucking awesome with him in there. That being said, I still think we'd be okay this year if we would have had to go to with Williams.

Jesus Christ.
    It's almost like Pete should have proven he's a big time winner and come in and done something in year 1, even with Miles.

And yeah, Miles wasn't shitting his pants in 2013 like he did in 2014.

It was still a fucktarded post though.