Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Overheard in the Dawg Pack last night

huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
Young student discussing that it was horrible that the cheerleaders were subjected to being cheerleaders and that as women they could be doing better. Things have changed. Also current students seemed to tighten their assholes every time a playful insult was directed at an opposing player. I'm guessing it's the anti-bullying stuff coming to fruition. #playershavefeelingstoo

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Why the fuck were you in the Dawg Pack???
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I'm hearing there were a lot of mkcroagressions
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,222
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Young student discussing that it was horrible that the cheerleaders were subjected to being cheerleaders and that as women they could be doing better. Things have changed. Also current students seemed to tighten their assholes every time a playful insult was directed at an opposing player. I'm guessing it's the anti-bullying stuff coming to fruition. #playershavefeelingstoo

Reminds me of a football game in the student section, not too long ago, where I was "being too loud" and "making too much noise". I told him to his FACE, "It's a fucking football game and you don't like it, LEAVE!"

And he left because he was a pussy.
    bet he would have met you at 7/11 on aurora
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

We're all in the Dawg Pack.

#somberolivesmatter

Can I get a trigger warning first?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

We're all in the Dawg Pack.

#somberolivesmatter

Can I get a trigger warning first?
    Ole!
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dawg Pack Alumni game.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Dawg Pack Alumni game.
    OK
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Thanks Kim.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    Standard Supporter
    I wonder what the dawgpack insults were like when Jackie Robinson was playing for UCLA
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Overheard in the Dawg Pack last night:

Sorority girl who was convinced Alford's last name was actually "Alfredo," and every time he hit a clutch shot at the end I could hear "god damnit Alfredo!"

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    Standard Supporter
    NEsnake12 said:

Sorority girl who was convinced Alford's last name was actually "Alfredo," and every time he hit a clutch shot at the end I could hear "god damnit Alfredo!"

I doubt that she was convinced his last name was Alfredo. She was probably just calling him that.

On a mildly interesting note, I remember going to a game at a college a buddy of mine went to and the opposing team had a player named Erskine Boynkin. The entire student section was chanting Foreskin Blumpkin every time he touched the ball
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

NEsnake12 said:

I doubt that she was convinced his last name was Alfredo. She was probably just calling him that.

On a mildly interesting note, I remember going to a game at a college a buddy of mine went to and the opposing team had a player named Erskine Boynkin. The entire student section was chanting Foreskin Blumpkin every time he touched the ball