Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A thought

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,544
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
We should be out in the streets with AK-47s and IEDs murdering the shit out of these pedophile recruiting experts. Instead, we are here feeding the beast that is sucking off kids who haven't played a down of college football yet. I hate all of you and hope you get raped by a horse.

Comments

• Options
    claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Ken Pinyan disagrees
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,630
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When did TBSing become so permeated by the type of perversion in the OP? I have a teen boy child myself and this has me shaking and about to vomit.

I don't even know if I want to poast here anymore.
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

When did TBSing become so permeated by the type of perversion in the OP? I have a teen boy child myself and this has me shaking and about to vomit.

40? 10yd split? Hand size? Lateral quickness? Is he cerebral? How are his hips? Pics?
    He won't wow you with measurables or an impressive offer sheet. Probably a DDY 1. You can't rate a kid's heart though. More of a cerebral type. A real team guy too. Gym rat. Coach's kid.

death knell
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    upvoted for horse rape reference

I believe they're into that in the SE King Co./Enumclaw metro area
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

We should be out in the streets with AK-47s and IEDs murdering the shit out of these pedophile recruiting experts. Instead, we are here feeding the beast that is sucking off kids who haven't played a down of college football yet. I hate all of you and hope you get raped by a horse.

So ... sounds like you care?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

About kids not getting touched by creepy middle aged men who stalk them on twitter? Duh!
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

About kids not getting touched by creepy middle aged men who stalk them on twitter? Duh!
    I forgot the winky face.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It was implied.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

Pics??
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Listen guys, if you can't understand that these kids need TBS help getting recruited I don't know how to help you. If it weren't for Scoot Christian McCaffery would be sweeping the halls at Aurora Community College in between class and his job at McDonalds...

It's a real Good Will Hunting story for sure.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    TTJ said:

H_D said:

Listen guys, if you can't understand that these kids need TBS help getting recruited I don't know how to help you. If it weren't for Scoot Christian McCaffery would be sweeping the halls at Aurora Community College in between class and his job at McDonalds...

Growing up along the Front Range, as the son of a Bronco and two-time Gatorade state POY, I'm sure it must have been tough for McCaffrey to get exposure. No chance his dad's alma mater would have ever given him the time of day if not for Greg Biggins.
    Worth every penny of my 10.95 a month to pay that man's salary.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    H_D said:

TTJ said:

H_D said:

Growing up along the Front Range, as the son of a Bronco and two-time Gatorade state POY, I'm sure it must have been tough for McCaffrey to get exposure. No chance his dad's alma mater would have ever given him the time of day if not for Greg Biggins.
    thank you @pingdaddy69
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

We?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    H_D said:

TTJ said:

H_D said:

To be fair, Biggins has a much higher ROI than any of the three fucktards at DM.

Obligatory reference to midget height comparisons.