Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The inability of the 18 to 24 year old male brain to grasp the concept of choices vs. consequences never ceases to amaze me.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2603178-mike-pettine-comments-on-latest-johnny-manziel-video-to-emerge
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,380
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not serious about football
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Worst part about this is that any drugs they're doing down here are terrible. Just drink you moronZ.

The kicker is a coke-head, though. He's been busted for it before. Sounds like he has an 'addiction' problem.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Worst part about this is that any drugs they're doing down here are terrible. Just drink you moronZ.

The kicker is a coke-head, though. He's been busted for it before. Sounds like he has an 'addiction' problem.

Is that the kicker that Dabo blew up on national tv?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

No, that was a punter. This kicker is pretty good... with a little help from Sean McGrew's friends.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Maybe he can sue and claim his coke addiction is a "disability."
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

No, that was a punter. This kicker is pretty good... with a little help from Sean McGrew's friends.
    I like the idea of a coked up kicker. If someone fails a drug test from blow, they are most likely sniffing everyday. It only lasts in your system for 2 or 3 days.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I like the idea of a coked up kicker. If someone fails a drug test from blow, they are most likely sniffing everyday. It only lasts in your system for 2 or 3 days.
    #cokesuperiorityguy
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Drugs is just something that I don't get ... what's the point? What good comes from it?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Drugs is just something that I don't get ... what's the point? What good comes from it?

I don't follow, could you expand on your theory on drugs?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Booze is a drug. HTH
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Addiction is something I don't grasp. I don't understand wanting to sniff lines or pop pills while sitting alone at home.

But you don't get drugs? Some cocaine and hot chicks... I'm past the age now, but popping some molly's with almost naked girls prancing around... Both of those while listening to the Husky Fan Podcast are about as much fun as one can have in this life.
    fixed that for you.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Life sucks so dull the pain...

When I was younger it seemed more fun...

Never done hard drugs but coke looked fun
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859

Tequilla said:

Life sucks so dull the pain...

When I was younger it seemed more fun...

Never done hard drugs but coke looked fun
    It was.

Not frequently but enough to know that doing it regularly could turn into a real fucking problem.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I did coke in high school in the early 70's. The numbers never worked for me and I am a numbers guy. The high was too brief and expensive compared to alternatives. I smoke weed because I am hyper. I don't really need to do coke.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like drugs. Expand yo mind!