Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

oregon's next qb

Is now playing for Georgia southern. Since the trash can't develop their own QB, they should consider this kid that is running all over bowling green on espn.

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    If he's a good QB and wants to come to Oregon and he wins games while he's at Oregon, who am I to judge?
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    That kid runs fast.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Passion said:

Is now playing for Georgia southern. Since the trash can't develop their own QB, they should consider this kid that is running all over bowling green on espn.

QB development superiority guy.

besides, who waz the last QB 'developed' on Montlake?

as it pertains to Oregon, are you sure that you and your other doog nazi frat brothers aren't confusing "development" with "recrooting"? They are different ya know.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    ^ Locker and Price were rendered undeveloped by Sarkisian unfortunately
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2015
    Fenwick said:

I don't know about Price, but Locker was beyond development. He should have been a safety. Lots of kids have big arms (Lindy?) - it's really not as rare as people seem to think. There's a mother fucker in every county who can throw the ball through a wall.

Jake showed he was going to be a challenge fairly early on in my humble opinion. He could not throw the out to save his life and, though it's getting a little hazy now, I don't recall that timing routes were a strength in his game either.

Frankly, he was just a more hyped Lindy. Maybe a little faster and better open field runner (I guess we'll never know that), but who cares?

Stanback was a better athlete than both of them, and nobody ever talks about him anymore.

I just shook my head when Jake got drafted so high, especially after he made out with his mom on TV. Confirmed to me that the NFL brain trust likes playing darts as much as the tavern hoppers in Grays Harbor county.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,432
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fenwick said:

I don't know about Price, but Locker was beyond development. He should have been a safety. Lots of kids have big arms (Lindy?) - it's really not as rare as people seem to think. There's a mother fucker in every county who can throw the ball through a wall.

Jake showed he was going to be a challenge fairly early on in my humble opinion. He could not throw the out to save his life and, though it's getting a little hazy now, I don't recall that timing routes were a strength in his game either.

Frankly, he was just a more hyped Lindy. Maybe a little faster and better open field runner (I guess we'll never know that), but who cares?

Stanback was a better athlete than both of them, and nobody ever talks about him anymore.

I just shook my head when Jake got drafted so high, especially after he made out with his dad on TV. Confirmed to me that the NFL brain trust likes playing darts as much as the tavern hoppers in Grays Harbor county.
    Ficksed.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Passion said:

Leave it to a Doog. Oregon recruits and develops a Heisman QB last season and now they can't develop QB's.

Great work with Brownshorts this year. 6-6 is always special.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited December 2015
    Mosster47 said:

Passion said:

Leave it to a Doog. Oregon recruits and develops a Heisman QB last season and now they can't develop QB's.

You sound defensive on a rival's fringe message bored.

Do you hate your time?
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

Mosster47 said:

Passion said:

Do you hate your time?
    I'm watching the Raiders gear up to lose in overtime after an epic comeback. My time is unimportant like yours.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited December 2015
    Mosster47 said:

MisterEm said:

Mosster47 said:

Passion said:

Do you hate your time?
    I'm watching the Raiders gear up to lose in overtime after an epic comeback. My time is unimportant like yours.
    Your* still here? Passive aggressive quook on a doog bored is speshul.

Stick to blowing RichRod. You suck at this.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,006
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

Doog potd

Given trends, is he wrong? Who brings in one year ringers continually?
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

ntxduck said:

Doog potd

alabama
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

ntxduck said:

Doog potd

Who gives a fuck?

Who's lead exactly should Oregon be following in the QB development department?

Waiting on the long list of programs. You have until next Christmas...

GO!

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Mosster47 said:

Passion said:

When did Oregon have time to develop Vag? Did he even show up to practice before the first game?

Luke Huard gets the credit for developing the benchwarmer that scored 58 yesterday. Maybe Oregon can hire him?
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited December 2015

ntxduck said:

Doog potd

Who gives a fuck?

Who's lead exactly should Oregon be following in the QB development department?

Waiting on the long list of programs. You have until next Christmas...

GO!

Exactly. And I believe only ONE of the Oregon QB's who have beat Washington in TWELVE consecutive years has been a one year transfer. If Prukop wins the starting job, and leads them to a win next year at Autzen, he'll be the second. I like the fact that most on this board can (grudgingly) appreciate a program that WANTS TO WIN. What a concept.
  • Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Fenwick said:

Frankly, he was just a more hyped Lindy.
    So your saying that with more hype, Lindy could have been a 1st round pick?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

The doogish shit about Oregon's QB's needs to stop. A little ribbing, okay fine, but to bury your head in the sand and not understand what is going on... Kim has a website where they would eat it up.

Oregon is serious about winning and wants to win now. If Waller (Jonson now?) is better than the Prokup he will start. I doubt that's the case, but bringing in Prukop is hardly a negative.

Oregon is hedging their bets by bringing in a supposedly talented QB that other elite schools also wanted.

Oregon is obviously using the free agent system to heir advantage, but it's not inaccurate to say that they're only doing so because their current qbs aren't very impressive.
  • Options

The doogish shit about Oregon's QB's needs to stop. A little ribbing, okay fine, but to bury your head in the sand and not understand what is going on... Kim has a website where they would eat it up.

Oregon is serious about winning and wants to win now. If Waller (Jonson now?) is better than the Prokup he will start. I doubt that's the case, but bringing in Prukop is hardly a negative.

Oregon is hedging their bets by bringing in a supposedly talented QB that other elite schools also wanted.

Oregon is obviously using the free agent system to heir advantage, but it's not inaccurate to say that they're only doing so because their current qbs aren't very impressive.
    Who knows, they might have someone who is good. What's the hurt in adding a good QB? Last year the Ducks had nothing. Lets say this year Prukop starts and Jonson is also really good or maybe Mahalak is ready to step up. Unlike this year, the season wouldn't fall apart (by Oregon's standards) because Prukop broke a finger and needed to sit three games.

Wisconsin made a Rose Bowl with Russ Wilson on a one year deal. It's a smart move. It's the most important position on your team and if you have a guy that's better than the one you have knocking on the door you answer. Nick Saban wanted Prukop too and Doogs love him.