Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

After the bowl game Puppy will...

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
edited December 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
..win or lose, pick UW to win the north in 2016. I might change depending on spring injuries, defections, suspensions, domestic violence expulsion's etc...but as is today, Washington and Petersen are the favorites.

Lets see what the "experts", "pundits" and the clueless wingjobs over at the dawgman predict.

Now that Puppy made his projection expect Kim, fetters and Eklund to follow (theyve been plagiarizing puppy since 1994 (before main site ever launched). Fetters and Dawgman himself followed and claimed everything Puppy said as their material for 20 years. I expect the same next year. One of you nerdy dudes here will save this , and I encourage it.

Kim will have Lindquist starting at qb and Marquese Chriss at Buck, so dont listen to him.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

--One of you nerdy dudes here will save this--

¡Dis-Ah-Gree!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Not the same game, but I know from multiple experiences that you can get the best seats they have left at kickoff at the Fiesta Bowl for $10 at the window.

That's a big time bowl, so I would imagine that shit show the Doogs are in would be cheaper.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

..win or lose, pick UW to win the north in 2016. I might change depending on spring injuries, defections, suspensions, domestic violence expulsion's etc...but as is today, Washington and Petersen are the favorites.

Lets see what the "experts", "pundits" and the clueless wingjobs over at the dawgman predict.

Now that Puppy made his projection expect Kim, fetters and Eklund to follow (theyve been plagiarizing puppy since 1994 (before main site ever launched). Fetters and Dawgman himself followed and claimed everything Puppy said as their material for 20 years. I expect the same next year. One of you nerdy dudes here will save this , and I encourage it.

Kim will have Lindquist starting at qb and Marquese Chriss at Buck, so dont listen to him.

either way... things change. what a bold prediction. #TheScript
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I like to pick a team that hasn't won more than 5 conference games in over a decade to win the north. It's what I like to do
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,570
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    TTJ said:

...I might change depending on spring injuries, defections, suspensions, domestic violence expulsion's etc...but as is today, Washington and Petersen are the favorites...

Thanks Aubbie.
    Gotta hedge your bets
  • Options
    claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Cal not mentioned, still too high
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

So are you the fucktard that originated the pick for the 2003 to go undefeafeated. Diaf.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

--One of you nerdy dudes here will save this--

¡Dis-Ah-Gree!
    Code for "I have all the screen shots I need."
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    So what you are saying is that you are predicting UW to win the North unless you aren't ...

Thanks for posting that drivel
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,399
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

I like to pick a team that hasn't won more than 5 conference games in over a decade to win the north. It's what I like to do

Sounds like we're due
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The title says you will be making this pick after the bowel game. Yet you say you're still making this pick, regardless of win/loss.

So why are you waiting until after the game? Why not just make your bullshit prediction now?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    Founders Club
    Dardanus said:

The title says you will be making this pick after the bowel game. Yet you say you're still making this pick, regardless of win/loss.

So why are you waiting until after the game? Why not just make your bullshit prediction now?

in the business, it's called the tease
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

So on the one hand you are claiming to be the ghost writer for Dawgman, and on the other you are bashing their message/predictions/knowledge.

So not only are you a massive doog, but you're also sad you're not getting recognized as the doog king by Kim and F3.

That's just sad.

Tommy Fay, just stop posting. Cant quite get why you're still here.