Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apparently Winners Aren't Losers

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Last time I checked, Hillary still had a nomination to secure.

Bernie is laying so much pipe to her that she had to sick her DNC cronies on him.

Still, either one shits on Trump. Landslide victory.

COOK it.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

The only time Hillary had to fight she got her ass kicked by Obama. You guys are way over rating her.

it isn't a coincidence that the democrat primary is being held in secret with pathetic hand picked opposition

Agreed. Trump will destroy Hilary on camera.

The fact that ISIS grew during Obama/Hilary's watch is plenty of ammo for Trump to enflame the masses. If those motherfuckers stage another attack like San Bernardino before the election, they are flat out giving Trump electoral votes.

What could Trump have done to stop that attack if he were president?

Yeah didn't think so.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,878
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

The only time Hillary had to fight she got her ass kicked by Obama. You guys are way over rating her.

it isn't a coincidence that the democrat primary is being held in secret with pathetic hand picked opposition

The fact that ISIS grew during Obama/Hilary's watch is plenty of ammo for Trump to enflame the masses. If those motherfuckers stage another attack like San Bernardino before the election, they are flat out giving Trump electoral votes.

Yeah didn't think so.
    Not the point.

We're talking about winning votes, not Monday morning quarterbacking. Hilary's role in the Obama administration is more than enough fodder for Trump to win votes. He will grind her to a pulp.

The goal is to win votes, not policy discussions. Trump understands this completely.

• Options

Last time I checked, Hillary still had a nomination to secure.

Bernie is laying so much pipe to her that she had to sick her DNC cronies on him.

Still, either one shits on Trump. Landslide victory.

COOK it.

Disagree.

• Options

2001400ex said:

Yeah didn't think so.
    Not the point.

We're talking about winning votes, not Monday morning quarterbacking. Hilary's role in the Obama administration is more than enough fodder for Trump to win votes. He will grind her to a pulp.

The goal is to win votes, not policy discussions. Trump understands this completely.

It is the point, but you are incapable of seeing past the first move. If Trump's plan is "I don't know what I'm going to do but I'm going to hire the best people in the world to tell me"..... He won't win many votes. You can't win votes if there is no policy discussion.

And for all the shit there is on Hillary. There's just as much shit on Trump. You don't think " all messicans are rapists" isn't going to be repeated over and over. With a voice over at the end "is this who you want to lead our country".
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,445
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If he had said all Mexicans are rapists you might have a point
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2015
    Iron laws:
    1. Winners win.
    2. Race Bannon loves losers.

LRR
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Trump's lead right now is as meaningful as Tyrone leading THE Ohio St at halftime. Or drawing first blood in Norman, OK.

Check the scoreboard again in November when it matters and I'll be right, as always.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hillary leading by 6 points over Trump is a huge red flag for the democrats. Should be 20 at least.

You will regret that your party sold their soul to her.

By the way,she's a loser. 2008
  • Options

Hillary leading by 6 points over Trump is a huge red flag for the democrats. Should be 20 at least.

*looser
  • Options

Whoever the GOP runs will beat Hillary. You guys have the glass house here.

We?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Your? Party.
    Honky please.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

We have to deal with Putin. Hillary will be looking for a donation to the foundation. That list will be in play.

I hope the dems have a back up plan when hills gets indicted

Kreist.

The Republican Party is dead. And it's all by their own doing. If you're still hanging onto the hope of one of these bozos can win an election against air, you might be a Repooblican.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    salemcoog said:

We have to deal with Putin. Hillary will be looking for a donation to the foundation. That list will be in play.

Kreist.

The Republican Party is dead. And it's all by their own doing. If you're still hanging onto the hope of one of these bozos can win an election against air, you might be a Repooblican.
    Again, I'm going to disagree.

The GOP ran fucking John McCain and Mitt Romney against Hope and Change, emotional, feel-good Obama the last two rounds. Those schmucks were about as engaging and entertaining as watching mud dry.

Trump has his schtick. People will watch it and lap that shit up. The debates will be like an old-school WWF smackdown.

I'm not talking about politics or policies. I'm talking about getting people's attention and convincing them in their secret spot, they only have to mark Trump (X) one time and nobody will know.

I happen to think 1) there's a shitload of people who will do it simply because Hilary is a raging ca-hunt and has 20 years of bile built up with the American public and 2) there's a shitpot of people who don't like how things are going right now, may be more than a little worried about taking a wait-and-see approach against ISIS and Trump talks shit and smokes weed like Lane Kiffen.

Either way it will be interesting.

And I didn't say I agree with much, if anything he says, but I also recognize he knows how to market and get people's attention. Don't twist.

• Options
    There are some Trump Doogs here. You are now called Dumps.

The fact is, 40% of the country would never vote for Hillary. 75% of the country would never vote for Trump.

Trump is losing a math battle. VAJ there?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

Kreist.

The GOP ran fucking John McCain and Mitt Romney against Hope and Change, emotional, feel-good Obama the last two rounds. Those schmucks were about as engaging and entertaining as watching mud dry.

Trump has his schtick. People will watch it and lap that shit up. The debates will be like an old-school WWF smackdown.

I'm not talking about politics or policies. I'm talking about getting people's attention and convincing them in their secret spot, they only have to mark Trump (X) one time and nobody will know.

I happen to think 1) there's a shitload of people who will do it simply because Hilary is a raging ca-hunt and has 20 years of bile built up with the American public and 2) there's a shitpot of people who don't like how things are going right now, may be more than a little worried about taking a wait-and-see approach against ISIS and Trump talks shit and smokes weed like Lane Kiffen.

And I didn't say I agree with much, if anything he says, but I also recognize he knows how to market and get people's attention. Don't twist.

You're getting way too premature with the analysis. Trump hasn't won a single vote until the first state holds it's primary. Even if by some miracle of god he beats Rubio for the nomination, there's no way in hell he wins in a general election. No independent is going to vote for Trump over whoever the hell the dems trot out, and a good number of registered Republicans would either vote for a dem/third party/not vote at all before they voted for Trump. No amount of anti-establishment sentiment is going to put Donald in the White House.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,109
    Founders Club

Whoever the GOP runs will beat Hillary. You guys have the glass house here.

Mr Bannon, my compliments. I was calling it but not 11 months prior
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

salemcoog said:

Kreist.

You're getting way too premature with the analysis. Trump hasn't won a single vote until the first state holds it's primary. Even if by some miracle of god he beats Rubio for the nomination, there's no way in hell he wins in a general election. No independent is going to vote for Trump over whoever the hell the dems trot out, and a good number of registered Republicans would either vote for a dem/third party/not vote at all before they voted for Trump. No amount of anti-establishment sentiment is going to put Donald in the White House.
    That didn't age well.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

There are some Trump Doogs here. You are now called Dumps.

The fact is, 40% of the country would never vote for Hillary. 75% of the country would never vote for Trump.

Trump is losing a math battle. VAJ there?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam