Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So who is our new DL coach going to be?

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Ikaeka Malloe actually is the D-Line coach at Utah State.

I don't know how good he is, though.

Didn't he kind of screw us (?)back in the RN/Gilby era?
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2015
    My vote goes to Tui. I hear he's open to coming back here (translation: just in case I get shitcanned, don't discount me) and he BLEEDS!!1!!!11! purple. Nevermind he took a lateral move to SC to be Sark's drinking buddy.

Side note: isn't it funny that when you sign up to be on sark's drinking staff, you balloon 50 pounds? Nansen, Tui, Paopao Chicken and Sark come to mind. Heyward by my recollection was a fairly straight-laced guy and seemed to be into career progression and a dedicated husband. I think Sirmon dabbled but he's still coming off the 'roids from his playing days which keeps his metabolism high. Wilcox is a film room geek that probably doesn't drink and is afraid to talk to girls. Joel Thomas, Nuss, were actual good football coaches. Mike Cox was already a fatass but he was a logical scapegoat for Sark to save his job. And whoever the safeties coach was, I don't even know why he was a coach in the first place. Maybe he was a good fluffer? Dougherty was a fucking terrible coach but by all accounts was highly influential in helping Sark slay tail. And left once he got married. Kiesau did not fit in whatsoever with the Aloha Brah frat. PowPow once he washed himself of the Sark stank actually saw Pete and staff, learned to actually work hard and take care of your body, lost like 80 pounds.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

My vote goes to Tui. I hear he's open to coming back here (translation: just in case I get shitcanned, don't discount me) and he BLEEDS!!1!!!11! purple. Nevermind he took a lateral move to SC to be Sark's drinking buddy.

Side note: isn't it funny that when you sign up to be on sark's drinking staff, you balloon 50 pounds? Nansen, Tui, Paopao Chicken and Sark come to mind. Heyward by my recollection was a fairly straight-laced guy and seemed to be into career progression and a dedicated husband. I think Sirmon dabbled but he's still coming off the 'roids from his playing days which keeps his metabolism high. Wilcox is a film room geek that probably doesn't drink and is afraid to talk to girls. Joel Thomas, Nuss, were actual good football coaches. Mike Cox was already a fatass but he was a logical scapegoat for Sark to save his job. And whoever the safeties coach was, I don't even know why he was a coach in the first place. Maybe he was a good fluffer? Dougherty was a fucking terrible coach but by all accounts was highly influential in helping Sark slay tail. And left once he got married. Kiesau did not fit in whatsoever with the Aloha Brah frat. PowPow once he washed himself of the Sark stank actually saw Pete and staff, learned to actually work hard and take care of your body, lost like 80 pounds.

Puppy?
  • Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    * * B U M P * *

Has anybody heard any updates about who our new DL coach might be?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2015
    Hakkkalakkka Hanukkkah is what I'm hearing.
  • Options
    Starting to see lots of threads with rumors...

When should we expect Jude or the Seattle Times to report this?
  • Options
    * * B U M P * *

It's been nearly an hour.

Any updates?