Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Congress Announce Investigation Into Claims Obama Helped ISIS...

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
edited December 2015 in Tug Tavern
OK, this deserves my shocked face...
WASHINGTON EXAMINER
A stunning investigation has been launched by lawmakers in the House of Representatives that will officially examine serious allegations that President Obama manipulated intelligence reports that secretly allowed ISIS to thrive.

Three committees in the House of Representatives said on Friday that they would look into claims that Obama colluded with ISIS after 50 intelligence officials raised the alarm that Obama had doctored information relating to the terrorist organization.
washingtonexaminer.com/house-to-probe-claims-of-intelligence-manipulation/article/2578206

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Three committees in the House of hardcore husky said on Friday that they would look into claims that Death colluded with himself after 3 hardcore husky officials raised the alarm that Death doctored information relating to military records.

I read it on the internet so it must be true.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    our resident ISIS minister of Information sure was quick to offer up a diversion.

our resident ISIS minister of Information sure was quick to offer up a diversion.

You do realize that death's quote isn't even in the article he linked, right?

You are clearly among those who'll believe anything as long as it's negative about Obama.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,852 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

You are clearly among those who'll believe anything as long as it's negative about Obama.
    You seemed to think it was believable enough to rush in to defend dear leader.

I don't think Obama is working for ISIS. I also don't think that if he was things would look all that different.
  • Halal_DawgHalal_Dawg Member Posts: 33

تعارض.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    2001400ex said:

Everyone in this forum knows who you are and where your loyalty lies.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    2001400ex said:

No one cares. We just find it funny you remain to be Obamas #1 cum dumpster.

2001400ex said:

I don't think Obama is working for ISIS. I also don't think that if he was things would look all that different.
    Where did I defend anyone? As usual. Race has nothing.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Maybe one day you'll work enough overtime to have 3 months of bills paid so you can be rich like J.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Maybe one day you'll work enough overtime to have 3 months of bills paid so you can be rich like J.
    Huh?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    and nothing will come of it, worthless news and NOGAF
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,075 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The obsession continues!