Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hawks vs Ravens game thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Road warriors to the Super Bowl
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Rawls out for the year. Damn.

Guess it's going to be the Russell Wilson air show in the playoffs. Best hope is that Lynch comes back before the playoffs and is still effective.
    They will only need Lynch in the divisional round. I don't know the extent of his injury but Lynch has been big time in the playoffs. Hoping we see that Lynch.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Rawls out for the year. Damn.

Guess it's going to be the Russell Wilson air show in the playoffs. Best hope is that Lynch comes back before the playoffs and is still effective.
    They will only need Lynch in the divisional round. I don't know the extent of his injury but Lynch has been big time in the playoffs. Hoping we see that Lynch.
    No one has any idea, he could come back next year or not at all. However, the script calls for him to valiantly return to take over for Rawls and retire after winning the Superbowl.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Peaking at a good time....really wished they hadn't blown a couple of those games now so they could at least get a home playoff game

I want the seahawks to win a bunch of road playoff games on the way to the super bowl. Man status