Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nick Harris

So all I have heard out of you fucks is that "Nick Harris sucks" (@DDY) but I finally got around to TBS'ing is HUDL and the first thing I thought was: "this guy is athletic." I get that he's only 6-1 but the guy has the highest overall SPARQ rating of any O Lineman in this year's class: http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/combine/_/id/204549/nick-harris

I know, I know.... fuck SPARQ rating and fuck Nick Harris but, honestly, I'm pretty high on this kid in the long run.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2733587/nick-harris

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Harris will do fine at UW.

Strauser and Petersen has demonstrated that they can identify talent and develop OL given what we've seen this year. The team had to replace 5 starts or so, and we even saw Andrew Kirkland become a productive player despite the consensus here that he would never see the field, let alone start.

Harris should also benefit by being able to RS and develop for 1-2 years before he even plays in a game given the depth ahead of him at Center.

I wouldn't worry about him.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Bingo.

Gotta love a guy who is athletic enough to play OT in high school and then projects as a center. He may only start for 1 or 2 years but he'll probably be good enough to pull on some plays and will be great to have in the screen game.

Harris will do fine at UW.

Strauser and Petersen has demonstrated that they can identify talent and develop OL given what we've seen this year. The team had to replace 5 starts or so, and we even saw Andrew Kirkland become a productive player despite the consensus here that he would never see the field, let alone start.

Harris should also benefit by being able to RS and develop for 1-2 years before he even plays in a game given the depth ahead of him at Center.

I wouldn't worry about him.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The Harris commitment sucked because he was the plan B to Eletise. He's fine for a center prospect though. The non-elite Linemen are probably the biggest crap-shoot in football recruiting.