Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Putin's balls are big

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,631
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Too big to fit in your mouth? Asking for a fren who can unhinge his jaw...
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    topdawgnc said:

I may vote for Trump just for the red hot Twitter and Facebook battles these two would engage in.

Huh? Yay for facebook and twitter battles.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Nuclear weapons work when things are concentrated in one area. Problem is, ISIS is spread across the entire region. So you could drop a nuclear bomb and only kill 100 of them. Whereas a few regular bombs would accomplish the same exact thing.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

Nuclear weapons work when things are concentrated in one area. Problem is, ISIS is spread across the entire region. So you could drop a nuclear bomb and only kill 100 of them. Whereas a few regular bombs would accomplish the same exact thing.

You must not understand how nuclear works.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

You must not understand how nuclear works.
    Lol yeah, or something. I'm sure hundreds of thousands of people would die, but dues ISIS have lots of people concentrated in one area? Not so much. Or this would be a much easier issue to solve.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Nuclear works exactly as intended... every single time.
  • Options

Except when your target is spread across thousands of miles, or really the entire globe. You just gonna bonb the entire world. Well except Siberia. There's no ISIS in Siberia.
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited December 2015
    2001400ex said:

Except when your target is spread across thousands of miles, or really the entire globe. You just gonna bonb the entire world. Well except Siberia. There's no ISIS in Siberia.
    Although...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVkI-mCq8e4
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

So, there's no hope? Just let 'em take over and then everybody convert to radical Islam? Is that the liberal plan?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Nukes are for pussies.

Let's kill them all slowly.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

So, there's no hope? Just let 'em take over and then everybody convert to radical Islam? Is that the liberal plan?
    Right now we are bombing the snot out of ISIS. Where have you been?

What's the Republican plan? Oh that's right, the Republican Congress is sitting on an authorization for use of force agreement presented to them by liberals and won't even present their own bill.

So I'd say the conservative plan is to just let Obama lead and scream that no one is doing anything. Even tho we are bombing the snot out of them. Makes sense.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

What's the Republican plan? Oh that's right, the Republican Congress is sitting on an authorization for use of force agreement presented to them by liberals and won't even present their own bill.

So I'd say the conservative plan is to just let Obama lead and scream that no one is doing anything. Even tho we are bombing the snot out of them. Makes sense.
    Yeah, all those innocent bystanders getting killed is auce.
  • Options
    Blackie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Let's not kill innocent bystanders. But drop a nuke. Makes sense.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Blackie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Did I suggest dropping a nuke? Epic pressing.

Though if it were possible to focus one just on your house with no fallout beyond your walls, I'd be intrigued. I'm not saying I want you dead, so don't twist.
  • Options
    Blackie said:

2001400ex said:

Blackie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Though if it were possible to focus one just on your house with no fallout beyond your walls, I'd be intrigued. I'm not saying I want you dead, so don't twist.
    Ok then. What do you suggest?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,631
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2015
    2001400ex said:

Blackie said:

2001400ex said:

Blackie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

A nuke.

Scratch that...SEVERAL nukes
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Blackie said:

2001400ex said:

Blackie said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

It's not my problem to solve, nor do I have any personal interest in doing so. My place is on the sidelines, critiquing others.