Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tui looks like

He's been hitting the In N' Out burger food truck early and often. #bigbonedsamoan

Comments

• Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited December 2015
    You shut your mouth about the second greatest QB of all time

Everyone knows Marvin hall SR is #1
  • Options
    godawgst said:

Tui was a all-time dawg as a player, but I have never gotten the love affair with him and the fan base as a coach. Much like Will Conroy, if he hadn't played here, and you looked at his coaching resume (or lack thereof with Will's) all you'd say is "next"

It would be nice to have him and Empterman roaming the sidelines.
  • Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

godawgst said:

Tui was a all-time dawg as a player, but I have never gotten the love affair with him and the fan base as a coach. Much like Will Conroy, if he hadn't played here, and you looked at his coaching resume (or lack thereof with Will's) all you'd say is "next"

It would be nice to have him and Empterman roaming the sidelines</>.
    That makes about as much sense as Brian Bosworth with a coaching gig at Oklahoma.

Sometimes, you just gotta move on...

• Options
    Thump said:

godawgst said:

That makes about as much sense as Brian Bosworth with a coaching gig at Oklahoma.

Are you new? That's the joke and the ruse
  • Options

Thump said:

godawgst said:

Are you new? That's the joke and the ruse
    Sorry, I guess it went over my head.

Found a picture of Empterman in his acting role as a zombie in znation...

• Options

Thump said:

godawgst said:

After San Bernadino? Seriously?
    Way too soon?
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thump said:

godawgst said:

No way should Boz have been able to just walk into any Walmart and buy that gun, along with 1600 rounds of ammo. We need to change