Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Season is Over Recruiting and Football Podcast #1 - We're Number 9!

13»

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I liked the music in the background it just needs to be turned down a little so it doesn't compete with the conversation.

I think the competing with the background music is what sparked my acid trip
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Coke is right, when the D scores the O loses a possession.

Tequilla this is not the NFL. Run on 3rd and long with good field position and punt? The defense is great but it didn't completely shut down anyone other than a few teams. Most teams moved the ball and got yards.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    And a freshman QB is also not as seasoned as a 10 year NFL veteran starting and prone to make mistakes by forcing the ball in situations when he shouldn't ...

Point being is that sometimes the smartest decision that you can make is to live and fight another day ... plus, you never know you might pick up the 3rd and 14 with a draw or whatever.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Personally I didn't give a fuck that browning was slinging it into traffic. He saw what the defense was doing to them...fuck it' attitude.
  • Options
    claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Hey fuckers just got the chance to listen great Content. Amazing for being so young you seem to have your shit together, the flow was terrific and not a lot of awkward sexual tension. More Cat talk! My 6 y/o might want to listen.

Is it possible to get all audio on one channel? Interestingly enough maybe. Maybe not. Either way... I listen on headphones. I'm sure if I subjected my fellow vanpool commuters on car audio system it would be fine, However;
    I am legally deaf in one ear so when the channels are split, whoever (assuming DDY so maybe I didn't miss much) was talking in my left ear, I couldn't hear a word. I heard two of you and the music (absolutely awesome). Hoping to be constructive. I intend this to be constructive feedback.

Gonna go listen to #2 now

Go Dawgs!