Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nice bowl ties pac12. Tom Hansen lives on...

S Miss? What a joke! Hansen fucked this conference so thoroughly in the ass, Larry Scott cant even free our conference. The best conference in the land has no business playing a conference Canada team in a bowl game. Its an embarrassment for our conference.

Give me any 6-6 team, from any power 5 conference, and id be happy. This is a typical yearly slap to the pac12 during bowl season.

Comments

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    And we will still have a losing bowl record.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

S Miss? What a joke! Hansen fucked this conference so thoroughly in the ass, Larry Scott cant even free our conference. The best conference in the land has no business playing a conference Canada team in a bowl game. Its an embarrassment for our conference.

Give me any 6-6 team, from any power 5 conference, and id be happy. This is a typical yearly slap to the pac12 during bowl season.

The SEC doesn't play a conference Canada team
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Nothing to do with Bowl tie-ins. This was at large. But don't let facts get in the way of a good rant.

At large or bowl ties, the pac12 is and always has been at the bottom of the heap.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nothing to do with Bowl tie-ins. This was at large. But don't let facts get in the way of a good rant.

At large or bowl ties, the pac12 is and always has been at the bottom of the heap.
    That's because it's historically one of the worst major conferences.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,091
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The '87 Huskies played Tulane in the Independence Bowl. Not much difference. I do think the Husky fans will travel well to Dallas.
  • Options
    Tom Hansen, who you dont remember as youve been following the dawgs for 2 years, refused to tie in with any bowl games east of the rockies sans sun bowl. Why would we want to play an SEC team in a good bowl? Nahh we wouldnt travel says Hansen.

Sorry lets just play shit games forever, keep the pac12 down. No wonder the pac isnt in the playoff. A 2 -loss SEC team would be in playoff. Typical disciple of Kim.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Tom Hansen, who you dont remember as youve been following the dawgs for 2 years, refused to tie in with any bowl games east of the rockies sans sun bowl. Why would we want to play an SEC team in a good bowl? Nahh we wouldnt travel says Hansen.

Sorry lets just play shit games forever, keep the pac12 down. No wonder the pac isnt in the playoff. A 2 -loss SEC team would be in playoff. Typical disciple of Kim.

there is so much stupid in this poast - I don't know where to begin

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sans means without, not except.
  • Options

there is so much stupid in this poast - I don't know where to begin

Stupid is one who calls stupid stupid and cant explain why its stupid. I like to just call it stupid its what I, an d many others here do.

I think you can do better than J, but wont hold breath.. . BTW, who
    gonna sling rock for ducks next year? Travis jonsen? The new 3 star flounder from Oklahoma? Lockie? I assume you guys will buy a 5th year transfer from somewhere, whats the word? Maybe they should just try developing a qb. No Vernon Adams to come in and go 9-3 this year.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947

Stanfurd can't fill a stadium in its own fucking backyard for a championship game. furd's lack of fan support has nothing to do with the rest of the fucking conference that gives a shit about its football teams.

fixxed
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

The '87 Huskies played Tulane in the Independence Bowl. Not much difference. I do think the Husky fans will travel well to Dallas.

Because 1987 compares to 2015 how?
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

larry scott has only made things worse