Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bonopha you're on watch

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,185
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Washington and Coleman have both regressed since you got here. Who gives a shit about Coop. With zero coaching Gaskin came in and took shit over.

If he stutter-steps at all in the first 3 games it is Door. Ass. Out. You better be the recruiter I think you are cause as a RB coach you suck.

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,451
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

Washington and Coleman have both regressed since you got here. Who gives a shit about Coop. With zero coaching Gaskin came in and took shit over.

If he stutter-steps at all in the first 3 games it is Door. Ass. Out. You better be the recruiter I think you are cause as a RB coach you suck.

Disagree
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    How has Coleman regressed? He has always sucked
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    COLEMAN HAS REGRESSED!!! SO SAYETH I!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

COLEMAN HAS REGRESSED!!! SO SAYETH I!

Do we need to have another drink off?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,120
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Drunk posting rules.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Washington hasn't regressed. His well documented fumbring probrem started as soon as he saw the field. I see the argument that he hasn't really improved (though I don't think we should ignore the massive strides he made as a receiver this year, last year he couldn't catch anything), but I don't see anyway that he's regressed.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,185
    dnc said:

Washington hasn't regressed. His well documented fumbring probrem started as soon as he saw the field. I see the argument that he hasn't really improved (though I don't think we should ignore the massive strides he made as a receiver this year, last year he couldn't catch anything), but I don't see anyway that he's regressed.

Disagree.

He was slow to hit the holes the year and and Praise Allah for the wheel route.

I will admit his pass catching was vastly improved. He his hands were like a clock before.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited December 2015
    dnc said:

Washington came in as a WR but was moved to RB because he couldn't catch, I say we complete the circle and move him to WR because he is blind but seems like he can catch now
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    Standard Supporter
    Washington has remained a WR playing the RB position. Coleman is the exact same player he was when he came here - slow. Gaskin tore it up as a true frosh and eclipsed both those guys.

I have no problem with Bonerpoppa at this point.
  • Options
    So, you guys really look at our tailbacks and think... MAN OUR TB COACH IS FANTASTIC! WE GET THE ABSOLUTE MOST OUT OF ALL THESE GUYS!!

???

Jesus Christ. If Warshington and Coleman were DLs, they would be All Pac-12. Travis Feeney is the DWarsh of the D and Coleman is at least Tani Tupou level.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    Standard Supporter

So, you guys really look at our tailbacks and think... MAN OUR TB COACH IS FANTASTIC! WE GET THE ABSOLUTE MOST OUT OF ALL THESE GUYS!!

???

Jesus Christ. If Warshington and Coleman were DLs, they would be All Pac-12. Travis Feeney is the DWarsh of the D and Coleman is at least Tani Tupou level.

WTF'd for this. You're smarter than this, DDY

• Options

???

I have no problem with him being on the hot seat. I don't think there's much more that could have been done with Washington and Coleman though.
  • Options
    dnc said:

???

I have no problem with him being on the hot seat. I don't think there's much more that could have been done with Washington and Coleman though.
    Good coaches make good players, not the other way around.

Sure, there are kids with extraordinary physical gifts that make you look good...

But it's what you do with the middle and bottom third of your roster that makes you a good coach.

So, are we saying that we really thought Kevin King, Tani Tupou and Andrew Hudson were really inevitably better than Coleman and Warshington? My god people.

Tani Tupou was 2nd team All Pac-12 and everyone (including me) wanted him gone.

If Damion Turpin is All Pac-12 next year will people say, 'oh, it was obvious there was something there?' Half you fucking fagootz would.

Fucking doog bullshit.

Jay Barry is what a shitty RB looks like with good coaching. Get it together you doogs.
  • Options

dnc said:

???

Sure, there are kids with extraordinary physical gifts that make you look good...

But it's what you do with the middle and bottom third of your roster that makes you a good coach.

So, are we saying that we really thought Kevin King, Tani Tupou and Andrew Hudson were really inevitably better than Coleman and Warshington? My god people.

If Damion Turpin is All Pac-12 next year will people say, 'oh, it was obvious there was something there?' Half you fucking fagootz would.

Fucking doog bullshit.

Jay Barry is what a shitty RB looks like with good coaching. Get it together you doogs.
    I agree the development at RB has been lacking. I have no problem with Bonerpopper on the hot seat. I think Coleman is going to suck under any coach. Washington I suppose has most of the tools but I believe @GrandpaSankey would tell you vision is something you either have or you don't. I definitely thought Kevin King was going to be good at one point early in his career thanks to his measurables (not unlike DWarsh, I suppose) then gave up on him after two years of terrible production. The position switch was genius, and Lake has obviously done a bangup job of coaching him through it. Lake was my favorite corch on the team even before Choate left.

Bonopha had serious results at Boise with Doug Martin and Jay Ajayi so I'm more prone to give him the benefit of the doubt than someone like Smith whose resume was lacking coming in.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,451
    dnc said:

dnc said:

???

Fucking doog bullshit.

I agree the development at RB has been lacking. I have no problem with Bonerpopper on the hot seat. I think Coleman is going to suck under any coach. Washington I suppose has most of the tools but I believe @GrandpaSankey would tell you vision is something you either have or you don't. I definitely thought Kevin King was going to be good at one point early in his career thanks to his measurables (not unlike DWarsh, I suppose) then gave up on him after two years of terrible production. The position switch was genius, and Lake has obviously done a bangup job of coaching him through it. Lake was my favorite corch on the team even before Choate left.

Bonopha had serious results at Boise with Doug Martin and Jay Ajayi so I'm more prone to give him the benefit of the doubt than someone like Smith whose resume was lacking coming in.
    FWIW, Gaskin has improved since he's arrived. Take a look at him against USU and Cal, both running and picking up blitzes. Then take a look at him in all the November games, from Utah to Wazzu. Now, whether that's to coaching or Gaskin adjusting to the college game, that's up for debate.

However, if it was Bonerpopper who has been responsible for recruiting Gaskin and McGrew, then who gives a fuck about his coaching?