Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PFF's Top 10 True Freshman...

2»

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    PFF is garbage. Specifically on qb rankings
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

That means gaskin is the best future RB in the country
    #doog

Edit: no trey??

Trey really struggled early in the year, put himself in a hole.
    Trey is a true monster. He should have been on the list. He played great for a true freshman. I was keying him against ASU, and he was amazing.
    Yeah, I agree with you. But his Boise game was bad, and even the Utah State game was as well. Around the USC game he really picked it up.

I love him.
    Did he play against Boise? Perhaps that's when the Lysal kicked in and I don't remember
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    This is a bullshit list. Gaskin and penn st kid are mirror images. I thought that after watching him. Identical backs.

Browning has NO FUCKING BUSINESS ahead of Rosen. They mentioned Brownings "deep ball accuracy". THATS THE WORST PART OF BROWNINGS GAME!!!!!! Are you kidding me pff?

Browning has not hit 1 deep ball all year, not fucking 1 in stride. He missed 5-6 at SC and never improved his deep ball timing. 1st drive vs WSU, he missed a wide open Mickens by 4 yards in man coverage for easy td. Pissed me off, been bitching about it all year and after every game..

Browninv lost game at ASzu because of that very reason. Pettis dropped one, Daniels had to wait 5 seconds for his browning underthrow (blown coverage allowed DD to wait and score. Otherwize Browning missed 3 easy td's by under/overthrows. Again, Browning has NOT hit 1 WR in stride for a td all year, not one. Rosen hits EVERY one, and has all year. What a bullshit AA list. Gaskin yes, Browning no f-ing way.

Ross will run under Jakes overthrows, so he'll be better next year, but Browning, as of today, iz a horrible deep ball, timing thrower. He'll be much better next year I hope, otherwise they are fuckered to another 8 win Season. Gotta hit those Browning, come on!!!
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    edited December 2015

This is a bullshit list. Gaskin and penn st kid are mirror images. I thought that after watching him. Identical backs.

Browning has NO FUCKING BUSINESS ahead of Rosen. They mentioned Brownings "deep ball accuracy". THATS THE WORST PART OF BROWNINGS GAME!!!!!! Are you kidding me pff?

Browning has not hit 1 deep ball all year, not fucking 1 in stride. He missed 5-6 at SC and never improved his deep ball timing. 1st drive vs WSU, he missed a wide open Mickens by 4 yards in man coverage for easy td. Pissed me off, been bitching about it all year and after every game..

Browninv lost game at ASzu because of that very reason. Pettis dropped one, Daniels had to wait 5 seconds for his browning underthrow (blown coverage allowed DD to wait and score. Otherwize Browning missed 3 easy td's by under/overthrows. Again, Browning has NOT hit 1 WR in stride for a td all year, not one. Rosen hits EVERY one, and has all year. What a bullshit AA list. Gaskin yes, Browning no f-ing way.

Ross will run under Jakes overthrows, so he'll be better next year, but Browning, as of today, iz a horrible deep ball, timing thrower. He'll be much better next year I hope, otherwise they are fuckered to another 8 win Season. Gotta hit those Browning, come on!!!

I guess that is why Rosen's accuracy is better and YPA! Oh wait: Browning: 62.9%, 8 YPA. Rosen: 59.5, 7.5. I find it hard to believe that he is that great at downfield throws (I know he missed a few, I saw him). I will assume Rosen is better than Browning on the downfield throws, but then there must be a reason why his YPA and Percentage is worse. I know stats are FS. But still
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Most of these fucktards in here said Redshirt both... You know who you are
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

*cough* @TTJ *cough*
  • Options
    edited December 2015

I guess that is why Rosen's accuracy is better and YPA! Oh wait: Browning: 62.9%, 8 YPA. Rosen: 59.5, 7.5. I find it hard to believe that he is that great at downfield throws (I know he missed a few, I saw him). I will assume Rosen is better than Browning on the downfield throws, but then there must be a reason why his YPA and Percentage is worse. I know stats are FS. But still
    Stick your stats up your cooze Hippo. Allow me to run you right on back to Kims Corral where your stupid ass belongs. I watch games, you read stats. Ive watched Rosen almost weekly and he is incredibly accurate intermediate to deep.. Browning is polar opposite. Browning has been dreadful on intermediate to deep, thats just fact bitch.

Know something Hippie, DeAndre Jordan is a better shooter than Steph Curry. Thats a fact. Didnt know that did you? Youre a stats guy. Im guessing somewhere 60-70% Wow thats good. About 20-30% greater than Steph Curry im guessing off top of my head. See Shaq led leauge in shooting %, ahead of Currys dad Del, a great shooter, and Michael Jordan. Again, top of head (PLEASE DO RESEARCH and check back on that, though puppy never wrong so save the trouble) but I think you must see the point in this analogy. One shoots 5' from the basket, the other 25' from basket.

Jake is great from 5 yards, not so much 25+. Startin to see? Rosen is one of the most accurate throwers ive EVER seen as a true freshman, despite the %. Conversely Shaq Browning cant hit his free throws, or 3 balls but boy is he good from 5', when a dunk is a pretty high percentage shot.

Now fuckoff and LEAVE hippo

• Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    edited December 2015

Stick your stats up your cooze Hippo. Allow me to run you right on back to Kims Corra where your stupid ass belongs. I watch games you read stats. Ive watched Rosen almost weekly and he is incredibly accurate intermediate to deep.. Browning is polar opposite. I watch a lot of football, Browning has been dreadful on intermediate to deep, thats just fact bitch.

Know something Hippie, DeAndre Jordan is a better shooter than Steph Curry. Thats a fact. Didnt know that did you? Youre a stats guy. Im guessing somewhere 60-70% Wow thats good. About 20-30% greater than Steph Curry im guessing off top of my head. See Shaq led leauge in shooting %, ahead of Currys dad Del, a great shooter, and Michael Jordan. Again, top of head but I think you must see the point in this analogy. One shoots 10' from the basket, the other 25' from basket.

Jake is great from 10 yards, not so much 25. Startin to see? Rosen is one of the most accurate throwers ive EVER seen as a true freshman, despite the %. Conversely Shaq Browning cant hit his free throws, or 3 balls but boy is he good from 5', when a dunk is a pretty high percentage shot.

Now fuckoff and LEAVE hippo

No I didn't. I don't watch Basketball. Why do you know that?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Never redshirt a talented running back, that's a waste. In Browning's case, I was pro redshirting him until I saw how drecky Karta Samuels as. They did what they had to do.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Never redshirt a talented running back, that's a waste. In Browning's case, I was pro redshirting him until I saw how drecky Karta Samuels as. They did what they had to do.
    KJCS has a better arm than browning no Question, but like Kellen Moore, arm strength is not the end all. Browning is a perfect qb for pete. Decision making and accuracy (inside 25 yds. ). Browning will find his deep ball, im not worried. In old days, high school qb's had RS and 2 years to develop. JB didnt have that luxury and for that I give him a pass. . Browning CANT MISS when Ross and his 10.5 legs gets seperation. Cant wait.

This team could very well win North next year. Jake will need to take top off defense occasionally to do that. He'll do that...but not Rosen. That dude is in a different league. JB doesnt have to be him in Pete's system .

PS.. To Rosen's defense, his WR's are as bad or worse than Jake's are. What has Mora been doing down there? Snoops kid was junk. Mora can get any WR he wants, yet he Sarked his own roster at WR. Go figure
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,451

dnc said:

KJCS has a better arm than browning no Question, but like Kellen Moore, arm strength is not the end all. Browning is a perfect qb for pete. Decision making and accuracy (inside 25 yds. ). Browning will find his deep ball, im not worried. In old days, high school qb's had RS and 2 years to develop. JB didnt have that luxury and for that I give him a pass. . Browning CANT MISS when Ross and his 10.5 legs gets seperation. Cant wait.

This team could very well win North next year. Jake will need to take top off defense occasionally to do that. He'll do that...but not Rosen. That dude is in a different league. JB doesnt have to be him in Pete's system .

PS.. To Rosen's defense, his WR's are as bad or worse than Jake's are. What has Mora been doing down there? Snoops kid was junk. Mora can get any WR he wants, yet he Sarked his own roster at WR. Go figure
    Disagree

Jordan Payton had 75 catches for 1069 yards (14.3 average) and 4 TDs. Mickens had 50 for 597 yards and 2 TDs... and he was our best WR this year.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gaskin should have won p12 freshman of the year based solely on his individual contribution, but who really cares about some award. 1100 and 10 given the circumstances surrounding UW's offense heading into the season, I'll take it. I hate that he only got 5 carries vs Boise, but in the big games he showed up. In a 3 game stretch at USC, Oregon, at Stanford, Gaskin averaged 19 carries for 132 (6.94 avg) and 3 TD's. He's a special talent and hopefully continues to develop.

Rosen had Jordan Payton and Duarte, both of which are better than any receivers Browning had to throw to. UW has no X receiver. That's the bigger problem. Jayden Mickens isn't cutting it. Half of Brownings deep throws were to all five foot six of Mickens who is a mediocre talent at best. Pettis has shown promise but overall the WR group has severely underwhelmed. I'm glad to see Petersen take action and fire Pease. He needs to make the right hire.