Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Question to the Board

2»

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Did someone get booted from your podcast?

No comment
    Wait. You got fired from the podcast?
    If you're fired, I'm unemployed, sweatpantsed, and ready.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,530
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

AZDuck said:

Spooge.jpg

M4T

Looking for cute thai girl with penis. Someone who doesn't mind having their picture plastered all over a football message bored. Someone who will love me for who I am and not try to change me. Someone who loves kids and might be open to doing butt stuff with them. Someone who won't be afraid of the various hair clippings and body parts in my fridge. Must like daWgs. I'll be in Guadalajara playing with kids and working out (arms only). Hit me up with a PM! Koo koon krup!
    Still less gay than puppy's poast.
    He's right, you know. Ass is where it's at and tits are overrated.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I would make a great drunk belligerent and basically unintelligible replacement for Tequilla. Just putting that out there.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

AZDuck said:

Spooge.jpg

M4T

Looking for cute thai girl with penis. Someone who doesn't mind having their picture plastered all over a football message bored. Someone who will love me for who I am and not try to change me. Someone who loves kids and might be open to doing butt stuff with them. Someone who won't be afraid of the various hair clippings and body parts in my fridge. Must like daWgs. I'll be in Guadalajara playing with kids and working out (arms only). Hit me up with a PM! Koo koon krup!
    That's fuckin' crazy talk. Tits are overrated? Fuck if they are.

If you want to take the abundance position with ass AND tits, then that's great. But calling tits overrated is uncalled for. Shall I refer you to the Pinder and Hazell threads?

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Hate to disappoint, but I'm not leaving the podcast at this time
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    #TequillaStrong
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2015
    dflea said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

AZDuck said:

Spooge.jpg

M4T

If you want to take the abundance position with ass AND tits, then that's great. But calling tits overrated is uncalled for. Shall I refer you to the Pinder and Hazell threads?

I love tits and abundance but they are overrated compared with the holy grail of ass. Sick of big titted chicks with no ass. Hi Kate Upton! Do a squat for me one time. Henceforth, "ass too small".
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

dflea said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

AZDuck said:

Spooge.jpg

M4T

I love tits and abundance but they are overrated compared with the holy grail of ass. Sick of big titted chicks with no ass. Hi Kate Upton! Do a squat for me one time.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

dflea said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

AZDuck said:

Spooge.jpg

M4T

I love tits and abundance but they are overrated compared with the holy grail of ass. Sick of big titted chicks with no ass. Hi Kate Upton! Do a squat for me one time.
    It looks like PGOS watching his GF get plowed by Lysol.