Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    He must really hate UW, not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    If his HS coach is to be believed, an SEC coach had already offered before Boise State even knew his name... so, there's that.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    ... if Peterman loses out to the Cuogs for Skinny, he should immediately offer and close the Cuog castoff.

It worked last time for him at Boise State.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'd say we offer him a preferred walk-on spot and let him go to battle with browning for a place in the wild swede
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited December 2015

Edit: Poasted in wrong thread. I am going to blame it on having 3 of Grundle gifs threads open and my computer not being able to handle it.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    So what the hell does this mean:

Tri said he had not heard from UW coach Chris Petersen, but that he talked with Petersen last Tuesday when Lake Stevens practiced at the Dempsey Indoor practice facility.

“Any time Jacob’s ready to commit, the door is open,” he said of the Huskies’ approach. “They’ve got a shot. We’ll see what happens. Selfishly, I wouldn’t mind him staying in the state, whether it’s UW, WSU — somewhere local where we can keep watching him and keep our tabs on him. But ultimately we want what’s best for him.”