Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Re-Watching a bit of the Apple Cup

Mostly seen the 2nd half. The defensive line just absolutely bullied the Cuogs up front. Our 2nd and 3rd string guys (Dissly, Bowman, Johnson, Virta) even did it. It was an absolute beat down up front and Qualls barely even played.

The best part is that pretty much all the depth on the DL returns next year.

Shout out to Azeem Victor for standing over Marks after he got hurt and staring him down. Kid should post here.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Coogs were driving down the field with essentially 1 route up the middle. When that was taken away either w/ coverage or Bender not having the time to wait for it, they were completely fucked.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Mostly seen the 2nd half. The defensive line just absolutely bullied the Cuogs up front. Our 2nd and 3rd string guys (Dissly, Bowman, Johnson, Virta) even did it. It was an absolute beat down up front and Qualls barely even played.

Shout out to Azeem Victor for standing over Marks after he got hurt and staring him down. Kid should post here.

I was surprised Victor didn't get a taunting penalty when I saw it.
  • Options
    Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Victor is my type of church guy.
  • Options
    PurpleTicklerPurpleTickler Member Posts: 215
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    droggins said:

If the wrong crew was officiating the game, there would have been like 5-6 penalties from taunting in that game. Brian Clay had a few good ones too - he was pretty fired up after the play that he and Victor (or it might have been Bierria) took someone out.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    droggins said:

Knowing Azeem like we do.....he wasn't taunting....he was asking "you ok bro?"

#churchschool