Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The apple cup vs Oregon.

The apple cup to me being in a generation of pathetic loser football, has never meant anything to me. The coogs have always sucked and we have always been far superior. We have been oregons bitch for the same time as all these throw away Apple cups.

During the Oregon game that night I was hammered and booing the fuck outta the ducks. This Friday when I freeze my ass off at American Airlines stadium I won't boo or be that hammered. I just can't get it up for the apple cup.

Has this happened to anyone else? DGAF about this game? And would trade a loss to the coogs for a Oregon win.

Comments

• Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Fuck. Victim of my own words
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    I don't see why you wouldn't get hammered.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    DeepSeaZ said:

I'll be hungover and.......fuck what am I saying.
  • Options
    I'll be in Martin stadium drunk and booing my ass off
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The Beavs are about to lose eight consecutive games to the Ducks, so they're almost as shitty as UW.
  • Options
    MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    its a little late for BONEM
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The apple cup to me being in a generation of pathetic loser football, has never meant anything to me. The coogs have always sucked and we have always been far superior. We have been oregons bitch for the same time as all these throw away Apple cups.

During the Oregon game that night I was hammered and booing the fuck outta the ducks. This Friday when I freeze my ass off at American Airlines stadium I won't boo or be that hammered. I just can't get it up for the apple cup.

Has this happened to anyone else? DGAF about this game? And would trade a loss to the coogs for a Oregon win.

Alaska Airlines*
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

DeepSeaZ said:

I'm a doog.......fuck what am I saying.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

The difference is the season is always over by the time we hit Apple Cup, so it has lost it's luster recently. Oregon usually ends our season, so that's a big game until the 2nd quarter hits.

Winner.
  • Options
    NevadaduckNevadaduck Member Posts: 193
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    LanceUppercutLanceUppercut Member Posts: 23
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I love the Apple Cup. We were Oregon's dream date for a long time, then they got plastic surgery and we got fat and bald. There was never a rivalry with Oregon.

No offense to Duckfighter.

It was just never interesting to me. The Ducks are just a team that wanted to be us, then passed us.

The Apple Cup is about cow patty sheep fuckers vs. civilization.

Did the sheep appear agitated?
  • Options
    Come on...this about more than that. For instance:

Cow Patty Sheep Fuckers vs. Effeminate Metro Males wearing Women's Jeans.

Cow Patty Sheep Fuckers vs. Husbands Who Have to Ask Their Wives If They Can Cum In Them.

Cow Patty Sheep Fuckers vs. The Prius Is In The Wife's Name.

Cow Patty Sheep Fuckers vs. Live With Your Parents Until You're 30.

Cow Patty Sheep Fuckers vs. Passive Aggressive Frigidity.

Oh, and...

Cow Patty Sheep Fuckers vs. Cow Patty Horse Fuckers (shout out Enumclaw!).
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Come on...this about more than that. For instance:

Cow Patty Sheep Fuckers vs. Effeminate Metro Males wearing Women's Jeans.

Cow Patty Sheep Fuckers vs. Husbands Who Have to Ask Their Wives If They Can Cum In Them.

Cow Patty Sheep Fuckers vs. The Prius Is In The Wife's Name.

Cow Patty Sheep Fuckers vs. Live With Your Parents Until You're 30.

Cow Patty Sheep Fuckers vs. Passive Aggressive Frigidity.

Oh, and...

Cow Patty Sheep Fuckers vs. Cow Patty Horse Fuckers (shout out Enumclaw!).

This is wrong. It's simply white trash vs. non white trash.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,506
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SODBUSTERS!!!! ROFL!!!11
  • Options
    White trash? Do you not live in Ballard? It's become Hillyard's sister city...

BTW: There are YouTube videos that will show you which end of a hammer you use to pound a nail.image
  • Options
    I could agree with you about trading a Coug win for a Duck win, hands down. But.... that doesn't matter because you are right, we need a Duck win. The Apple Cup is a coin toss, any team can win it no matter the stats or stakes and that has been proven time and time again. It doesn't matter if you went to either college or your friends or family did, if you grew up in fucking Washington State then you know this is a Civil War. Whoever wins gloats about that shit all year round. It's means fucking everything unless you live in Syria!

I want nothing more to snuff out the Ducks, but we'd have to do it for consecutive years now. The Apple Cup has been going on for over 100 years. Doog me all night fucking long but this game means something and... It means something.

--

Vincent: I ain't saying it's right. But you're saying a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so fucking cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it, fucking Marsellus knew it, and Antwone should have fucking better known better. I mean, that's his fucking wife, man. He can't be expected to have a sense of humor about that shit. You know what I'm saying?
    Jules: That's an interesting point. Come on, let's get into character.