Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

J, whats Alabama's best win?

There isn t one. Paul Finebaum said Bammer was best team and everybody knows it (to which Danny Kennel cowered down and didnt ask, but should have "what is Bama's best win?"). That Would have stumped the little weazely bald Bama butthuffer. Finebaum is exactly whats wrong with college football in terms of SEC bias. Just throw out statements like" ABama is best team and everyone knows it " without anyone challenging it, as ESECPN wouldnt  approve of going after their cash cow.

Well you aint Finebaum (although you prolly resemble him) and I dont work for espn. So let me repeat: What is alabama's best win and why do they deserve their lofty ranking?

Do not say "because they play in the SEC". Its widely known the SEC is a horrible conference this year, so go ahead and use their punishing non conference schedule if you want. The huge win vs Charleston Southern, in week 12 would be a great finishing point for your argument. So please enlighten me. Keep In mind puppy is going to serve up your ass on a platter.

Comments