Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL CUOG McIntyre thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I see it being pretty tough for Bender next week. Don't think Falk plays in 6 days.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

When you can't get a yard in 2 plays against the cuogs it's time to defund the program

See you next week.
    CHRIST. UW is awful, and you guys still might lose, I'd put the odds at 45/55 UW if falk is out
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He has had two concussions in under a week, and he took multiple hits to the head after his concussion last week. If he plays Friday it should be a crime.

Except he didn't have a concussion last week. He cleared all tests and played the entire second half.

Would not surprise me if he has some sort of vertebrae fracture. Would be shocked if he played in Apple Cup. Which is too bad because that means his sisters' spectacular racks won't be on TV.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Yup, the box on the clearance form was definitely checked, so... PROOF Falk didn't have a concussion when he was knocked out cold laying on the turf... and as Leach said last night, they were just resting Falk in the second half. He's 100% healthy.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Yup, the box on the clearance form was definitely checked, so... PROOF Falk didn't have a concussion when he was knocked out cold laying on the turf... and as Leach said last night, they were just resting Falk in the second half. He's 100% healthy.

The new football opns building has a small shed attached where Falk can recover from his concussion. Leech DNGAF about traumatic brain injuries.

Too soon?

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

He has had two concussions in under a week, and he took multiple hits to the head after his concussion last week. If he plays Friday it should be a crime.

Except he didn't have a concussion last week. He cleared all tests and played the entire second half.

Would not surprise me if he has some sort of vertebrae fracture. Would be shocked if he played in Apple Cup. Which is too bad because that means his sisters' spectacular racks won't be on TV.

I don't buy that for 1 second. That was at least a mild concussion he had last week
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    brchco12 said:

If he plays azeem will test him out early

Send em out like that red haired, whiney bitch Rock Lobbestael
  • Options
    MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment
    Mike MacIntyre was a better coach when he was fat.

Now he just cries on the sideline when his team miraculously beats Oregon State.