Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Miracle of Science... and Sarkisian Delusions

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Explain to me how losing the final 2 games of the year makes SC a champion?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Houhusky said:

Just remember puppy picked SC to win south. Nobody else here did. God continually blesses you homo's with his brilliant analysis, prognostication and insight

I believe you said "Sark"
    Don't forget Kessler for Heisman.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2015
    Thats ok, I picked UCLA when Sark got canned. Its a win-win. Either way, puppy always picks a winner. Dont forget puppy picked Michigan out big10. Anybod one you low-grade hacks here.

pup knew how many guys Hoke recruited, just couldnt coach. Specifically the defense, I knew theyd be stout. Picked Mich over tOSU the first week.

A few just get it. Phil Steele and puppylove
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Thats ok, I picked UCLA when Sark got canned. Its a win-win. Either way, puppy always picks a winner. Dont forget puppy picked Michigan out big10. Anybody else? Not one you low-grade hacks here

betting the field... a bold strategy
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thats ok, I picked UCLA when Sark got canned. Its a win-win. Either way, puppy always picks a winner. Dont forget puppy picked Michigan out big10. Anybod one you low-grade hacks here.

pup knew how many guys Hoke recruited, just couldnt coach. Specifically the defense, I knew theyd be stout. Picked Mich over tOSU the first week.

Sounds like you need a higher level discussions board.
  • Options
    Houhusky said:

Thats ok, I picked UCLA when Sark got canned. Its a win-win. Either way, puppy always picks a winner. Dont forget puppy picked Michigan out big10. Anybody else? Not one you low-grade hacks here

Betting the field? Mich was never the field. It was knowledge from 5 years observation of Michigan, Hokes recruiting, careful analysis of Michigan's performance on the field, understanding returning starters etc...shit none of you butthuffers do. I should be paid by Derek for my expertise. Dawgman made pup an offer for his skill, still waiting for Derek to ante up
  • Options
    Houhusky said:

Just remember puppy picked SC to win south. Nobody else here did. God continually blesses you homo's with his brilliant analysis, prognostication and insight

I believe you said nothing. Just lurking without comment, like most others here sans Billy, sometimes 55
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Utah wins the South.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

Utah wins the South.

Without Booker? Not so sure.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Houhusky said:

Betting the field? Mich was never the field. It was knowledge from 5 years observation of Michigan, Hokes recruiting, careful analysis of Michigan's performance on the field, understanding returning starters etc...shit none of you butthuffers do. I should be paid by Derek for my expertise. Dawgman made pup an offer for his skill, still waiting for Derek to ante up
    What was the offer - that you could make 1 thousand to 5 thousand dollars a day?

Did fetters personally screen you first?

At least the interview room looks comfortable.

• Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Houhusky said:

I believe you said nothing. Just lurking without comment, like most others here sans Billy, sometimes 55
    No stealheader2? The split personalities at odds with each other at the moment?