Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You can't make this shit up.

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,195 Founders Club

Comments

• FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    TSA, a wonderful example of our govt in action. Fire all the admins. Fucking twerps.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Your conservative hero is the one who socialized airport security.

HTH
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,195 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Your conservative hero is the one who socialized airport security.

HTH

What did Ron Paul have to do with TSA?

Fuck you are stupid and gullible.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Funny you mention that... I'm hearing #1 United Healthcare is fleeing Obamacare.

No word yet on who will take them in.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    I'd be willing to bet I am the top 1% for travel on this bored.

Can't believe all the Muslims who work for TSA. I also am amazed at the number of TSA employees who take naps as they watch the security doors.

If this is truly the first line of defense for travelers ... ISIS has already won ... TSIO.

Funny you mention that... I'm hearing #1 United Healthcare is fleeing Obamacare.

No word yet on who will take them in.

Actually they are not fleeing. They just are thinking about it to negotiate better rates.

HTH
    topdawgnc said:

Can't believe all the Muslims who work for TSA. I also am amazed at the number of TSA employees who take naps as they watch the security doors.

If this is truly the first line of defense for travelers ... ISIS has already won ... TSIO.

If you read the article, is not TSA employees on the list. It's employees of airlines and vendors that TSA found.

That being said, I probably travel as much or more than you (Alaska 75k some years, but this year I only made gold cause I drove a few times). And TSA stands for thousands standing around. Granted with pre check, flying is more tolerable, going through security is still BS. In Seattle it's crazy how many people without pre check they allow into the pre check screening area.

But whatever. Really I doubt the next terrorist attack will be airplanes, it'll be a football stadium or something.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,195 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

If you read the article, is not TSA employees on the list. It's employees of airlines and vendors that TSA found.

That being said, I probably travel as much or more than you (Alaska 75k some years, but this year I only made gold cause I drove a few times). And TSA stands for thousands standing around. Granted with pre check, flying is more tolerable, going through security is still BS. In Seattle it's crazy how many people without pre check they allow into the pre check screening area.

But whatever. Really I doubt the next terrorist attack will be airplanes, it'll be a football stadium or something.
    How easy it is for you to excuse bad behavior when it doesn't fit into your talking points. #hypocrite

No one believes you're capable of landing any job that requires that much travel. #wouldyoulikefrieswiththat

HTH
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

How easy it is for you to excuse bad behavior when it doesn't fit into your talking points. #hypocrite

No one believes you're capable of landing any job that requires that much travel. #wouldyoulikefrieswiththat

HTH
    If you read the article, it's airlines and vendors, not the government. What agenda does that fit?

The sad part is, you read TSA and 73 terrorists and you automatically think Obama fucked it up. So now you think Obama should control all airlines aand related vendors now?

Fuck you are stupid and gullible.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter
    Trump is halfway there

We don't need to deport 11 million anymore