Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Peterman Stat of the Day

1 win and 9 losses on games decided by 11 points or less against FBS opponents.

3 and 9 if you count Hawaii and EWU.

Can you feel this loser culture changing??

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

Can you feel this loser culture changing??

I know you're being sarcastic, but the answer is a big, fat NO.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2015
    MisterEm said:

Can you feel this loser culture changing solidifying??

Yup.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    You can bring up all of the stats you want but this IS the damning stat against Pete

That being said, if you want a new coach, you need to get rid of Pool Boy first
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited November 2015
    If you're going to WTF me, @EwaDawg , at least refute the "facts." Iron Law #1.

Tequilla said:

You can bring up all of the stats you want but this IS the damning stat against Pete

12-12. 6-10 in conference. Worst or 2nd worst offense in the conference two straight years. The pass heavy bullshit with one of the worst QB's in the conference. What I'm seeing with my own eyes every game. It's all damning.
    Ouch, and ouch.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    edited November 2015
    MisterEm said:

Tequilla said:

12-12. 6-10 in conference. Worst or 2nd worst offense in the conference two straight years. The pass heavy bullshit with one of the worst QB's in the conference. What I'm seeing with my own eyes every game. It's all damning.
    Ouch, and ouch.

Big five or BCS?

Christ. Are you two fucking years old?

Google it dumbass. Even Navy is in the BCS.

Try getting a "fact" correct, sometime.

• Options
    edited November 2015
    EwaDawg said:

MisterEm said:

Tequilla said:

Ouch, and ouch.

Big five or BCS?

Christ. Are you two fucking years old?

Google it dumbass. Even Navy is in the BCS.

Try getting a "fact" correct, sometime.

How about address the point old fart?

Are you that bad at the internet?

1 and 9 or 3 and 9.

Pick one and refute.

They both suck you senile fuck.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great, we'll be the Cougs in 2017 with a loss to North Dakota and Montana with a strong conference showing of 6-3. 7-5 is special!!!! 2017, as 16 is another throw away.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I like to complaint more about losing close games than getting your teeth kicked in 3-5 games every year. It's what I like to do. I'm pissed off as much as the next guy, except sven, but perspective you fucktards.

• Options
    edited November 2015
    LawDawg1 said:

I like to complaint more about losing close games than getting your teeth kicked in 3-5 games every year. It's what I like to do. I'm pissed off as much as the next guy, except sven, but perspective you fucktards.

1 and 9 in close games after 2 seasons from the 2 time National COY is absolutely inexcusable. Just as bad as drunk Sark's 3 game annual plunger. Yep.

Shall we bump your "2015 was a potential rosebowl year" doogman poast of the year?

Such myopic perspective, @LawDawg1. ;)

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Es
    MisterEm said:

LawDawg1 said:

1 and 9 in close games after 2 seasons from the 2 time National COY is absolutely inexcusable. Just as bad as drunk Sark's 3 game annual plunger. Yep.

Shall we bump your "2015 was a potential rosebowl year" doogman poast of the year?

Please bump the post. If you can't read sarcasm, I can't help u. If you really thought I believed this was a Rose Bowl year given the shit storm left by Cutty, then DIAFF.

• Options
    LawDawg1 said:

Es

MisterEm said:

LawDawg1 said:

Please bump the post. If you can't read sarcasm, I can't help u. If you really thought I believed this was a Rose Bowl year given the shit storm left by Cutty, then DIAFF.

Burn.

Nice More_Cockus "it was a double-woosh" poast, if true.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Find the thread and repost it. *stocker
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Here it is.... Yes, I totally thought we would win the Rose Bowl preseason.

hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/comment/387257

Weird shit u keeping bringing up..... Ask anyone who knows or met me here what I think.....
  • Options
    Sounds like you care.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited November 2015
    LawDawg1 said:

It's important for everybody to accept losing. Feel the pain and desperation... the lack of hope... the referee conspiracy... the schedule that's just too damn tuff... the 20 Syrian males aged 18-24 who just moved into the FNMA foreclosed property and are living rent free next door to you...

Accept it. It's just a game cherished by old, rich, white men and their oppressed women. It's not #reelife