Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Obama playing the prejudice/race/religion card

PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,083 Founders Club
Says we can't discriminate against refugees from Syria based on their religion. I'm sure no terrorists will slip through. Fucktard.

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    It's what racists do.

Obama... Still the victim.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,083 Founders Club
    edited November 2015
    It's like this. We have every right to profile entrants into our country based on their religion, when you consider it is the sole uniting factor between extremist groups and "refugees" just killed hundreds in France. But it's racist to put your own security first.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Hey Assholes.

Obama is the one who killed Osama Bin Laden

Got a Nobel Peace Prize while learning how to get good at killing people with drones

Toppled Gadahfi in Libya, and got rid of that American loving dictator in Egypt

Clearly he has forgotten more about fighting terrorist in his little pinkie than you ever hope to know

Besides, when one of his Syrian kook nuts goes ape shit at the SuperBowl and prevents the Seachickens from winning their 2nd Championshit in 4 years, he'll be out of office.
    surrender is *not* a winning strategy.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited November 2015
    I dont get it, "ISIS is contained"

why become a refugee at all?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Funny that the left stresses not ALL Muslims are terrorists (no shit) but last week all Christians were pissed about a cup.

They get sandy vaginitis if you generalize or stereotype people, but love to do just that with Christians

Great war on Christianity post.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,040
    The refugee shit doesn't bother me.

We can be much tougher on terror and Islam than we are right now, and still take refugees in.

We can actually have it both ways but our leaders are too stupid
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    If Obama can guarantee that not one terrorist will come in to the US through this process then terrific.

I'd love for a reporter to put him on the spot and ask him to guarantee that, he knows he can't because this is a point of weakness that terrorists can use to get into whatever country they are trying to get into.

It's fucking stupid and "our" Governor is a moron as well.

No one has a fucking right to come here, we can turn down people as we see fit.
    Current Federal Law REQUIRES a religious test as a condition of admission for refugees to the United States.
  • Funny that the left stresses not ALL Muslims are terrorists (no shit) but last week all Christians were pissed about a cup.

They get sandy vaginitis if you generalize or stereotype people, but love to do just that with Christians

I'm an atheist and can see the hypocrisy. It's not too hard.

Funny that the left stresses not ALL Muslims are terrorists (no shit) but last week all Christians were pissed about a cup.

So am I.

NOBODY was claiming ALL Christians were pissed about a cup.

You're over-correcting.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,865 Founders Club

So am I.

You're over-correcting.
    Please correct hondofs the next time he claims that we are saying ALL muslims are fucking worthless piece of shit terrorists.

TIA
  • Funny that the left stresses not ALL Muslims are terrorists (no shit) but last week all Christians were pissed about a cup.

So am I.

You're over-correcting.
    As far as I could tell it was about 5 people.

But the news and stories mostly just said "Christians".
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,366 Founders Club

I'm not sure why the left sucks
    Muslims dicks. While a minority are terrorist, a majority believe in Sharia. You know, killing homos, stoning adulters, beating wives. They are mostly pieces of shit.

This. I like making fun of fags as much as the next smooth crotch lover, but I don't want to throw them off buildings. Except Smiff, I am pretty sure he is queer, and I really want to throw him off a building.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    You mean like Oklahoma City? ;)
    edited November 2015

So am I.

You're over-correcting.
    Please correct hondofs the next time he claims that we are saying ALL muslims are fucking worthless piece of shit terrorists.

TIA
    They're not?