Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Upper Campus

Please stop hiring offensive head coaches because it doesn't work out. Washington like Michigan is a defense first, run the ball to control the clock second. Possession WR's who can block and at least catch, tight ends that like to block, and running backs who can find holes.

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Washington like Michigan

You mean because the letter W looks like an upside down M?

• Options
    MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited November 2015

Football helps underprivileged minorities get degrees! Teen boy stalkers can also get in on the action.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    He was a QB in college but never coached that side of the ball after his playing days were over:

1959–1961 Florida State (DB)
    1962–1965 Florida State (DC)
    1966–1967 Michigan (DC)
    1968–1970 Colorado (DC)
    1971–1974 Kent State
    1975–1992 Washington

Please stop hiring offensive head coaches because it doesn't work out. Washington like Michigan is a defense first, run the ball to control the clock second. Possession WR's who can block and at least catch, tight ends that like to block, and running backs who can find holes.

The weird thing—the thing that makes Harbargh even more impressive—is that he's a fucking QB.

He coaches like he was a DL.
    Don James was a QB.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Washington like Michigan

You mean because the letter W looks like an upside down M?

No because the W upside down is a M which stands for Minnesota. They used to care about football but it's been 50 plus for them. We are only on 15-20.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Washington, like Michigan, is defense first? Because why? Because Don James did it back when dinosaurs roamed the earth?

Washington, like washington, is a loser, who loses, because losers lose. And look like faggots in the process.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    YES FATHER I'M GUILTY, YOU ADMIT YOU POISONED THE KING? NO FOR THAT I'M INNOCENT I'M GUILTY OF A FAR MORE MONSTROUS CRIME
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "We have some great young offensive linebackers."

-Upper Campus
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tired of fagot ball. Managed to find the Husky Bar in New York City last weekend, down from MSG next to the Alabama bar. Amazing how much support UW has, even nationally. Why doesn't upper campus realize who Washington was, is and can be? If Stanford can rise from the shit program they were traditionally, how can they let Washington slip? Pete was never my top choice for a coach based on his fagotry "Scheme" offense that I hated Sark for, but I LIPO.