Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cuog vs Broon 4th quarter game thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Btw, we didn't dodge a bullet with Mora because he's probably better than Petersen. But the dude is a total clown. Did anyone else see how he was acting after the INT with 3 minutes left? The way he acts is so strange. It is possible to be intense without coming off like a fit throwing coach without a clue.

Race and I agree on many things. Mora is not one of them. I think he's a self indulgent, poser ass clown of the first order. Fucking drama queen. At least a guy like leach is genuine ... He's just genuinely weird but it's not an act.

Mora is a quintessential frat boy obsessed with making sure everyone knows how cool he is.

Dude's an idiot just like his daddy. I'd say it to his face at the 711 on Aurora by the u district.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Shit posts Shit poaster.

81% of the Doogbase would jerk off in the Cake batter if the UW could trade Mora for Peterson.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Shit posts Shit poaster.

81% of the Doogbase would jerk off in the Cake batter if the UW could trade Mora for Peterson.

Yer an idiot. Be a better poster.