Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bridge-Gadd

Last night's game (state quarterfinals) from AZ Central....

Washington-bound quarterback Daniel Bridge-Gadd sparkled, hitting 22 of 28 for a mind-boggling 503 yards and seven touchdowns, adding a bedazzling 69-yard TD run on which he scrambled out of trouble, broke what appeared to be sure tackles and cutback across the field three times.

Comments

• Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HuskyInAZ said:

Washington-bound quarterback Daniel Bridge-Gadd sparkled, hitting 22 of 28 for a mind-boggling 503 yards and seven touchdowns, adding a bedazzling 69-yard TD run on which he scrambled out of trouble, broke what appeared to be sure tackles and cutback across the field three times.

ArtsN'CraftsDawg, true?
  • Options
    DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,407
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    When it's better than dazzling, it's be-dazzled.

Sewing circle at my house after the game!
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    HuskyInAZ said:

Can he throw a fairly accurate deep ball? If so, I think I know a team that could use him next year.