Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Race Bannon's College Football Report

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,817 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

AAC has as many top 25 teams as the SEC

lol @ the SECtards

And what do we call those who think the Top 25 matters?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

lol @ the SECtards

Yep. 20, 21, 22, 24 is the same as 2, 9, 11, 17.

Also, the Pac only has 3.
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

lol @ the SECtards

Yep. 20, 21, 22, 24 is the same as 2, 9, 11, 17.

Also, the Pac only has 3.
    lol @ the PAC12tards?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    I am a tard in and of myself, thanks.
    Gladstone said:

I am a tard in and of myself, thanks.

Brothers in Tarddom
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,363 Founders Club
    Anybody with functional eyes and half a brain can see Bama would crush anyone 8 out of 10 on a neutral field. Best way to beat Bama this year is catch them on an off night.
    Swaye said:

Anybody with functional eyes and half a brain can see Bama would crush anyone 8 out of 10 on a neutral field. Best way to beat Bama this year is catch them on an off night.

Hotty Toddy!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Ohio State will smoke Bama if they play.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,027 Founders Club
    This SEC talk is so hot it's melting my keyboard.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

Agree.

Utah would beat Bama, rather easily. You mean like the 2009 sugar bowl ;)
    Sounds like folks want to troll the troll. Not biting fellas
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,593 Founders Club
    THe point is, the $EC only has four now.

They had eight or nine preseason. Once again, O V E R R A T E D
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,593 Founders Club

I was watching Nick Saban on Feherty on the Golf Channel. it was this past summer when it was filmed.

Nick is at his palatial lake cabin somewhere in the hills of the south. He's telling David about going to dinner with his wife that summer and a kind older lady Bama fan came up to him and asked to shake his hand. Then she patted him on the shoulder and said "maybe we will do better this year"

Saban goes to David - we've won 84 games the last 7 seasons, more than any team has ever done in history. We won the SEC title. We played in the national semifinal and lost by 7 points. And maybe we'll do better this year.

And then he added

What the fuck do I have to do to get some credit from puppy and Bill?

You never gave us any credit when it was obvious the SEC wasn't what it once was. I don't remember if Steel talked about it on Doogman, but I've been calling them out since 2009. It's not that they don't deserve some credit, it's that the media went into stupid mode by saying shit like, "Six SEC teams could beat ohio st." That's retarded. Puppy's a little extreme sometimes, but when he doesn't say things like, "Bambi would have three losses in the P 12" his points are usually pretty good.

Even Sven gave us credit in a very half-assed, backhanded, indirect way. Then he committed message bored suicide.
    You have to earn credit
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732

Race, bama plays in a subpar league. Get that through that little blue bonnet of yours. You catch the Tenn-bama game? What I thought! Puppy did, and solidified the fact bama is a 3-loss team in the pac. You and J ought just give it the fuck up with the bambi ball sucking. Makes you look foolish.

Who in the pac12 beats bama?
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

Race, bama plays in a subpar league. Get that through that little blue bonnet of yours. You catch the Tenn-bama game? What I thought! Puppy did, and solidified the fact bama is a 3-loss team in the pac. You and J ought just give it the fuck up with the bambi ball sucking. Makes you look foolish.

Lol. Off. The. Meds.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

I was watching Nick Saban on Feherty on the Golf Channel. it was this past summer when it was filmed.

Nick is at his palatial lake cabin somewhere in the hills of the south. He's telling David about going to dinner with his wife that summer and a kind older lady Bama fan came up to him and asked to shake his hand. Then she patted him on the shoulder and said "maybe we will do better this year"

Saban goes to David - we've won 84 games the last 7 seasons, more than any team has ever done in history. We won the SEC title. We played in the national semifinal and lost by 7 points. And maybe we'll do better this year.

And then he added

What the fuck do I have to do to get some credit from puppy and Bill?

That's a great story.

In related news, I hate our? fans.

I hope so. I think it's possible because tOSU is clearly bored as fuck and isn't playing anything close to their potential. But Bama's better than they were last year, and once a team goes complacent it's hard(tm) to just flip the switch. Would love to see the matchup.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    RACE!! ANOTHER JACKASS POST!!1!eleven!!1