Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm out

Comments

• Options
    NevadaduckNevadaduck Member Posts: 193
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I still got it

#duckfighter

Cheap shot.
  • Options
    PellumPridePellumPride Member Posts: 60
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You're both wrong/right. Ducks will never get back to where they were under Helf. No way, no how. And, yet, UW still will always shrivel up whenever they play us.
    Thankfully, I'm hearing that DP will be gone which will help a little. But Helf just isn't hard-nosed enough to be a top-tier coach. His cutesy shit like "A loose groin is a happy groin - I think Confucius said that " is just lame. Kids will never wanna "Run Thru Walls" for him.

Duck Ceiling under Helf: Pac-12 North titles. NW Cup Titles.
    Doog Ceiling under Woodward: Holiday Bowl
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    This will be a fun thread to bump
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,723
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    First, You're lack of any real knowledge of anything Cougar Football is noted.

We hate losers here
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

First, You're lack of any real knowledge of anything Cougar Football is noted.

We hate losers here

Old, rich and self loathing is no way to go through life Son.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Cool "later guys" thread

Don't jump back on the bandwagon when UW wins the North next year

In what alternate reality?
    UW returns everyone worth anything besides Perkins and Tupou, who are replaceable. Another offseason of natties and roids and this team should win a minimum of 10 games. We lose -2 Wins Mickens and gain 2 Wins Ross, so that's a 4 game swing right there.

Our worst enemy will be the offensive playcalling. This is also the factor that worries me the most. If that gets fixed, look out. If it doesn't get fixed, fire Petersen.

Furd loses a lot of experienced players. Hogan, Garnett, Rector to name a few. They will still be tuff and have Vanilla Ice back at RB. UW should be able to best them at home.

Oregon loses Adams, Carrington, will start a loser at QB, 4th year of Helfrich regression . An experienced UW squad should win this on the road but will probably lose.

Oregon State sucks, Cal sucks and will suck even worse when savior Jared Goff goes to the NFL.

The south sucks.

At Wazzu will probably be the toughest game on the Doog schedule, at least on paper. Coogs don't really lose anyone, maybe Marks? The Apple Cup could determine the North winner, in which case the Cuogs will piss themselves since they have something to play for.

FFS.

Carrington is a soph. They get back Pharoah Brown who was 1st team Pac-12 TE in 2014, Byron Marshall looks like he'll get his waiver if he wants it. The QB Jonsen is gonna be a star.

Your King County All Stars will get it dry and bleed again again in Eugene.

Doog on.

You guys are due for a shitty QB

Also Helfrich sucks

diaf

Ah, the "your due" argument.

Our shitty coach 2

Your shitty coach 0

Solid.

Cunt.
    Our?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

This will be a fun thread to bump

Tell me again about the Rabbits, George.

• Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

MisterEm said:

Anytime you can give up 62 to Utah at home and lose to WSU in the same season you are clearly moving in the right direction.

Because you ran over Cal.

Quooks gotta quook

Any examples that don't involve Pop Warner quarterbacks?

Doog on.
    So VAJ plays linebacker?

You could've play linebacker against the coogs and Oregon beats wsu with VAJ. Pop Warner qb's got it to double OT.

Mariota wouldn't have beat Utah that night.
    That is a GOOD Utah team?

Interesting, your prophecy of demise is now relegated to a single blowout loss with some retards trying to play QB.

Cue Arizona 2013-14
    Pretty sure one of those "retard" QBs will be leading your team next year.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Anytime you can give up 62 to Utah at home and lose to WSU in the same season you are clearly moving in the right direction.

Quooks gotta quook

Doog on.
    Which Pop Warner QB are you trotting out there next year.

Mahalek or is Taylor staying on campus all Summer eating pig iron and shitting wind sprints into Spring ball? Or is it the great Quook hope of a QB not on campus just yet?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Anyone talking about Oregon's QB is outing themselves when UW has lost 12 straight and Royce Freeman is still on the team.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    HuskyInAZ said:

MisterEm said:

Quooks gotta quook

Doog on.
    So VAJ plays linebacker?

You could've play linebacker against the coogs and Oregon beats wsu with VAJ. Pop Warner qb's got it to double OT.

Mariota wouldn't have beat Utah that night.
    That is a GOOD Utah team?

Interesting, your prophecy of demise is now relegated to a single blowout loss with some retards trying to play QB.

Cue Arizona 2013-14
    Pretty sure one of those "retard" QBs will be leading your team next year.

No retard.

Next year's Qb had minor surgery and will be good to go next season as a redshirt Frosh.

You appear to be as fucktarded as they say you are around here.

• Options
    salemcoog said:

Quooks gotta quook

Doog on.
    Which Pop Warner QB are you trotting out there next year.

Mahalek or is Taylor staying on campus all Summer eating pig iron and shitting wind sprints into Spring ball? Or is it the great Quook hope of a QB not on campus just yet?

Dear Twat. Neither.

Study more. Coogies get pretty chest thumpy when they scratch one out for the first time in 7 years against the practice squad Qb's.

Coogs sometimes....
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2015

Some homework for you:

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Look irregardless of 12 in a row and accusations of dooging the quooking in this thread is far worse. Teen Army Boy Awards and QBs who haven't seen the field as saviors is fucking stupid.

Oregon regressed this year. "Yeah it was always going to be this year" is the type of stupid shit doogs are saying about OUR throw away year. Always have to copy us don't you?

Two losses and counting. Loss to WSU. Not beating UW by 3 touchdowns. Lose to Stanford and you're looking at 3-4 losses.

But then Helfirch and Pellum will right the ship.

Or not.
  • Options

Look irregardless of 12 in a row and accusations of dooging the quooking in this thread is far worse. Teen Army Boy Awards and QBs who haven't seen the field as saviors is fucking stupid.

Oregon regressed this year. "Yeah it was always going to be this year" is the type of stupid shit doogs are saying about OUR throw away year. Always have to copy us don't you?

Two losses and counting. Loss to WSU. Not beating UW by 3 touchdowns. Lose to Stanford and you're looking at 3-4 losses.

Or not.

Saviors? Nah.

Track record of success under Helfrich and Frost is where my optimism comes from at the QB position and have no doubt in my mind that Jonsen will be another handfull at QB. Had VAJ spent the summer in Eugene and all of fall camp, instead of trying to figure out 2+2 , this conversation wouldn't be occurring. Even the doogiest of doogs can see the difference he makes as he gets more time in the offense. They did an admirable job with a 3 star Qb the last couple years.

Doogs on the other hand are used to fucking failures at the Qb position regardless of the star ratings. They have proved for 15 years that trotting piles of shit out week after week behind center is what they do.

I see how you can get confused. It's the same doog hope and pray thought process that's been going strong since 2005.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Or not.

Saviors? Nah.

Track record of success under Helfrich and Frost is where my optimism comes from at the QB position and have no doubt in my mind that Jonsen will be another handfull at QB. Had VAJ spent the summer in Eugene and all of fall camp, instead of trying to figure out 2+2 , this conversation wouldn't be occurring. Even the doogiest of doogs can see the difference he makes as he gets more time in the offense. They did an admirable job with a 3 star Qb the last couple years.

Doogs on the other hand are used to fucking failures at the Qb position regardless of the star ratings. They have proved for 15 years that trotting piles of shit out week after week behind center is what they do.

I see how you can get confused. It's the same doog hope and pray thought process that's been going strong since 2005.

I clearly said irregardless of the doogs. Your deflection is noted
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Or not.

Saviors? Nah.

My English teacher told me that irregardless was not a word and was a redundant form of the word regardless. Personally, I believe you are correct and it is a word, it just confuses me and subconsciously I prepare for a ruler to the back of the knuckles.

The origin of irregardless is not known for certain, but the speculation among references is that it may be a blend, or portmanteau word, of irrespective and regardless, both of which are standard English words. By blending these words, a word is created whose meaning is not predictable from the meanings of its constituent morphemes. Since the prefix ir- means "not" (as it does with irrespective), and the suffix -less means "without", the word contains a double negative.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Or not.

Saviors? Nah.

My English teacher told me that irregardless was not a word and was a redundant form of the word regardless. Personally, I believe you are correct and it is a word, it just confuses me and subconsciously I prepare for a ruler to the back of the knuckles.

The origin of irregardless is not known for certain, but the speculation among references is that it may be a blend, or portmanteau word, of irrespective and regardless, both of which are standard English words. By blending these words, a word is created whose meaning is not predictable from the meanings of its constituent morphemes. Since the prefix ir- means "not" (as it does with irrespective), and the suffix -less means "without", the word contains a double negative.
    When we started using irregardless as a joke it wasn't a word. It has actually been added to the dictionary because so many fucktards use it on the internets, which is why we first started using it as a joke.

Kind of a mute point now