Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Green Bay

SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
They are simply a stepping stone for team's with good defenses to roll over. SF, Seattle, and now Carolina. Whenever they are losing and you look at their sideline, they look dead and tired. Rodgers can't navigate good defenses and their defense has been shitty since their last Superbowl in 2010.

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

They are simply a stepping stone for team's with good defenses to roll over. SF, Seattle, and now Carolina. Whenever they are losing and you look at their sideline, they look dead and tired. Rodgers can't navigate good defenses and their defense has been shitty since their last Superbowl in 2010.

They are good, but soft.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Their defense is average but I wouldn't count them out. Most teams have slumps or bumps in the road.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Their defense is average but I wouldn't count them out. Most teams have slumps or bumps in the road.

This. People overreact week by week in the NFL.

Green Bay will be fine and are probably still the favorites in the NFC. I'm not buying Carolina yet.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

This. People overreact week by week in the NFL.

Green Bay will be fine and are probably still the favorites in the NFC. I'm not buying Carolina yet.
    Agree with this but I feel a lot better about the Hooks chances of winning at Carolina than at Green Bay.

Have to win the division, which is unlikely, but doable.