Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

but how is romar a tremendous underachiever and a shit coach?

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
edited November 2015 in Payton's Place

UW must have the worst winning pct. on that list by a wide margin

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sounds like Romar is dialed in.
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    2018 will be special
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,222
    He has at least one on the roster right now who will never make a NCAA tourney. So add another to the list.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    We? are #7!!1!
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm surprised im surprised.

No Michigan state (izzo is incredible)

UCLA at #2 might even be more pathetic (though this data includes their 3 final fours stretch which is damn good)
    The thing to remember which doogs forget is that the point of college fucking basketball is to win at college basketball, not nba players. So doogs love pointing to UW players in the nba as some sort of savior to why romar should stay, when in fact he's failing at what his job is and that's to win in college. It's nice to have some of our players move on to the nba, but i don't give two shits overall if the college product is dreck.

Izzo recruits to win in college and coaches to win in college. What a novel fucking concept.

The thing to remember which doogs forget is that the point of college fucking basketball is to win at college basketball, not nba players. So doogs love pointing to UW players in the nba as some sort of savior to why romar should stay, when in fact he's failing at what his job is and that's to win in college. It's nice to have some of our players move on to the nba, but i don't give two shits overall if the college product is dreck.

Izzo recruits to win in college and coaches to win in college. What a novel fucking concept.

You mean like Sark using his first 2 years to turn Jack H Lockner into a pocket passer so he'd look good for NFL scouts???

You mean like Sark using his first 2 years to turn Jack H Lockner into a pocket passer so he'd look good for NFL scouts???
    voted down for making me remember that shit!

Voted down for voting me down for agreeing with you...

Dafuq, bruh???
    edited November 2015

Dafuq, bruh???
    12-1

11-1
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Odds that Romar would ever develop a player like Draymond Green is less than 0%