Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I will be disappointed

2»

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I expect Sark to plunger AZ this week. After the @Stanford and Orgeon games I will then decide if I should LIPO or TSIO.

Doog!!111!!!!

Hi Race

PostGameOrangeSlices has reached IMALOSER territory in this thread.

el oh el

Race sure is tweaked
    Right
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

By anything less than a 14 point win. If the corner has been turned, and if 2013 is special, this game should be a no brainer easy win. Say 34-17?

By anything less than a 14 point win. If the corner has been turned, and if 2013 is special, this game should be a no brainer easy win. Say 34-17?

Damone I'm really trying to understand you and be nicer. But when you say ignant shit like this I gotta lay into you. The pac12 is deep.

Its like the NFL. Any team can beat you if you look past them. Its not the SEC, where Kentucky isnt beating anybody, or the big12 where Kansas isnt fooling anybody. Fuck even Colorado (the worst) has a healthy Paul Richardson and can sting a OSU or WSU.

Just beat Arizona. Don't care if its a field goal in OT. Its pac12 play, vs Rich Rod, speed and a better defense. You are one of the biggest dummies on this forum and its evident. Fuck being nice, I tried!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Damone I'm really trying to understand you and be nicer. But when you say ignant shit like this I gotta lay into you. The pac12 is deep.

Its like the NFL. Any team can beat you if you look past them. Its not the SEC, where Kentucky isnt beating anybody, or the big12 where Kansas isnt fooling anybody. Fuck even Colorado (the worst) has a healthy Paul Richardson and can sting a OSU or WSU.

Just beat Arizona. Don't care if its a field goal in OT. Its pac12 play, vs Rich Rod, speed and a better defense. You are one of the biggest dummies on this forum and its evident. Fuck being nice, I tried!</blockquote

You made my point for me when you said "look past them". Up a couple things:

1) It's not like the NFL and
    2) the only way Az keeps it close is if UW looks past them,plays sloppy, and lacks focus...and those are all hallmarks of a sarkisian coached team who has had recent success.

Oh...and fuck you, you limp dicked quad. See how that works? Think about it.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Bleenor said so.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I will be disappointed by anything less than a 3 score victory, and if not, I will still be disappointed.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Some of you need a pencil in your eye
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,954
    Founders Club
    3-0, lots of yardage... It's working
  • Options
    surfpupsurfpup Member Posts: 34
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You won't be disappointed. Zona to be plungered.

Dawgs 45 kittens 17
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

I fucking love this place. I feel like I'm home at last...well, home in the way that you can't wait to get the fuck out of there, burn a bowl, hit the pub, burn another one, and stumble back good and numb. But still it's home sweet home.

Welcome Home!

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

I fucking love this place. I feel like I'm home at last...well, home in the way that you can't wait to get the fuck out of there, burn a bowl, hit the pub, burn another one, and stumble back good and numb. But still it's home sweet home.
    Welcome Home!

Pa says I can build on to the south side if I can find my own tarp. Saving some pennies to buy a blue one.
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Welcome Home!

Pa says I can build on to the south side if I can find my own tarp. Saving some pennies to buy a blue one.

Make sure and look out for the dump bees:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHIiYjSXP_E