Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Best Part of the Cuog Game

EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Is knowing that there were coogs out there planning their trips to playoff games, thinking about putting Falk's Heisman campaign banners on their grain silos, and daring to use the "D" word...and then they missed the FG.

Comments

• Options
    SC_Haden_FruedeSC_Haden_Fruede Member Posts: 151
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment
    Did they out stat Stanford?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Is knowing that there were coogs out there planning their trips to playoff games, thinking about putting Falk's Heisman campaign banners on their grain silos, and daring to use the "D" word...and then they missed the FG.

You must be new to Cougar Football.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Not at all. I know most rational coogs were expecting it to go according to the script, but you know the cuogs I'm talking about, the ones that get way too far ahead of themselves anytime the coogs do anything good. Their tears taste the sweetest.
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2015

salemcoog said:

Not at all. I know most rational coogs were expecting it to go according to the script, but you know the cuogs I'm talking about, the ones that get way too far ahead of themselves anytime the coogs do anything good. Their tears taste the sweetest.
    salemcoog said:

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

No. You fucking wheat-gatherers were already talking shit after the Oregon game. Time to go back to rooting for the Seahawks.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

rational coogs

oxy moron.

• Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    edited November 2015
    haie said:

salemcoog said:

No. You fucking wheat-gatherers were already talking shit after the Oregon game. Time to go back to rooting for the Seahawks.
    #CUOG #12 #SEAHAWKFAN
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The cuogs suck.

So do we.

End.of.discussion.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

Like a fuckin Turkey on a June bug.

Who da fuq GATHERS wheat?

@IrishDawg22?

@Swaye ?

@Anybody?
    lol you are so fucking butt hurt. Apple cup will finish this thing off for you miserable fucks. Only thing missing, really, is another embarrassment to CSU followed by some more 3 win seasons with LEech talking down to the eastern wa wheat gatherin' types.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The Cuog kicker Chuck Nelson'd.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dongman said:

Lol, say what you want about cuog but I know a lot more of faggity doogs than faggity cuogs and am around both groups a bunch. If one win over Arizona and cuog loss to stanford is enough for you to start dooging you should hang yourself.

Lol nice try

There is a reason why the term Coog spawned every other name.

I don't know a WSU fan who isn't a Coog.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

dongman said:

Lol, say what you want about cuog but I know a lot more of faggity doogs than faggity cuogs and am around both groups a bunch. If one win over Arizona and cuog loss to stanford is enough for you to start dooging you should hang yourself.

Lol nice try

There is a reason why the term Coog spawned every other name.

I don't know a WSU fan who isn't a Coog.
    I guess I must hang out around the only handful normal cuog fans then.
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,821
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

It's what was done in the days before combine harvesters. Those slick combines you cougs roll around in do the cutting, gathering, and threshing all at once. This is Ag. History 101, which must be a prerequisite course in Pullman.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dongman said:

If coogs can't handle being shit on when they coog it then they should go follow the Sounders.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

It's what was done in the days before combine harvesters. Those slick combines you cougs roll around in do the cutting, gathering, and threshing all at once. This is Ag. History 101, which must be a prerequisite course in Pullman.
    Thanks for the refresher Radio.
  • Options
    Mike_HonchoMike_Honcho Member Posts: 214
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The worst part about the Cougs coogin it...

Seeing David Shaws smog face afterwards. I hate that guy and not just because he's blick.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The worst part about the Cougs coogin it...

Seeing David Shaws smog face afterwards. I hate that guy and not just because he's blick.

Jesus