Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TexASS

As if we needed anymore convincing how pussified our AD and coach are, just look down to texas where at least they tried something when it was quite apparent their OC was a masturbating monkey on H. Instead of anal fisting each other and cock gobbling Jsmeeeth, he should have been fired after the first few games this season when it was apparent the offense hadn't made any progress after year 1.

Since texas fired their OC, only one dud on the schedule. A 50-7 ass-throttling from TCU, but the rest of the slate looks pretty respectable and has promise(unlike jSMOOTH). UW on the other hand continues to quit on the program by rolling out embarrassing offenses and acting as if it isn't a poor coaching choice. Someone could be a big boy in the world and at least demote the guy and tell CP to take it over for the rest of the season. It was a shitty hire to begin with and UW continues to double down.

And since I hate talking about football at this point of the season and all of this is completely pointless drivel which has been retread over and over I'd rather contribute something to the assholiery that is happening on the field.

I did say TexASS........you're welcome

Comments