Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Star Wars Trailer

13»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dnc said:

I was the prime demographic for Star Wars when it came out in 1977. I was 11 I think. I hated it. Horrible acting. Dumb story line. Cheesy effects. I hate it even more now that so many dipshits think they're good movies. In general science fiction blows ass. And people who like Zombies should slit their own throats

I hated them when I first saw them too. Then when I was a teenager I thought the original was decent, but it's not something I give a shit about. I'll flip right on if they are on tv. And the remakes were fucking terrible. I only saw the first one, but I know the rest were shitty too.

I was dragged to the one of the remakes on zero sleep once. I worked until 2 and the noyds lined up for it at about 5 for a 6 a.m. show. Actually I think they lined up for it many hours, or possibly days before that, but that was the magic supposed time when we'd be able to barely get in. It might have been a prequel. IDGAF. I really can't remember. For all the hype it got, it sucked. I might have given it two stars.

Flagged because they weren't remakes, fucktards, they were prequels. The first 2 sucked, but the 3rd one was pretty good. Irregardless, none of the previous 6 movies have any bearing on how good the next one is going to be. JJ Abrams is going to kill it.
    I actually thought the second one wasn't terrible. The first prequel blew Jar Jar dick, the second one didn't suck, the third one was pretty good.
    They all sucked.
    HTH
    If you thought both the first two sucked and watched the third one anyway you might be a Husky fan.
    You deserve 0-9

They all blew ass. Overhyped pieces of shit. Proves that dumbshits will fall for marketing hype 10 times out of 10.

I dare one of you to post that any of the Star Wars movies was better than any godfather movie. Let's see who the faggots are.
    You deserve to be raped by a rancor and then digested by the sarlacc for 1000 years. I'll bite. Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi are better than any of the Godfather movies. Part 3 is fucking terrible. Part 1 and 2 are amazing though, I will say that.
    Let me guess. You have Pokemon cards and play a lot of video games. When you grow up and stop eating cap'n crunch and drinking hot chocolate for breakfast let us know. Fuck.
    Fans of the Godfather are all such reputable, upscale fellas.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

I was the prime demographic for Star Wars when it came out in 1977. I was 11 I think. I hated it. Horrible acting. Dumb story line. Cheesy effects. I hate it even more now that so many dipshits think they're good movies. In general science fiction blows ass. And people who like Zombies should slit their own throats

I hated them when I first saw them too. Then when I was a teenager I thought the original was decent, but it's not something I give a shit about. I'll flip right on if they are on tv. And the remakes were fucking terrible. I only saw the first one, but I know the rest were shitty too.

I was dragged to the one of the remakes on zero sleep once. I worked until 2 and the noyds lined up for it at about 5 for a 6 a.m. show. Actually I think they lined up for it many hours, or possibly days before that, but that was the magic supposed time when we'd be able to barely get in. It might have been a prequel. IDGAF. I really can't remember. For all the hype it got, it sucked. I might have given it two stars.

Flagged because they weren't remakes, fucktards, they were prequels. The first 2 sucked, but the 3rd one was pretty good. Irregardless, none of the previous 6 movies have any bearing on how good the next one is going to be. JJ Abrams is going to kill it.
    I actually thought the second one wasn't terrible. The first prequel blew Jar Jar dick, the second one didn't suck, the third one was pretty good.
    They all sucked.
    HTH
    If you thought both the first two sucked and watched the third one anyway you might be a Husky fan.
    You deserve 0-9

They all blew ass. Overhyped pieces of shit. Proves that dumbshits will fall for marketing hype 10 times out of 10.

I dare one of you to post that any of the Star Wars movies was better than any godfather movie. Let's see who the faggots are.
    You deserve to be raped by a rancor and then digested by the sarlacc for 1000 years. I'll bite. Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi are better than any of the Godfather movies. Part 3 is fucking terrible. Part 1 and 2 are amazing though, I will say that.
    Fuck that shit.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited October 2015

dnc said:

dnc said:

They all sucked.
    HTH
    You deserve 0-9

If you ranked the 9 Star Wars and Godfather movies Godfather 3 comes in no better than 7th and that's being really, really generous. I'll grant Godfather 1 and 2 might be top 2 on that list, incredible films

Godfather 3 is fucking dreck.

You are an idiot.
  • Options
    DontCallMeShirleyDontCallMeShirley Member Posts: 283
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    It' amusing you fags get worked up anout this.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,536
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Godfather 1 and 2 stand alone. I wasn't aware that there was a third.....

But the Godfather being one of the greatest movies ever made does not mean that Star Wars sucks.

Star Wars needs to be compared to Star Trek movies and the like. If Han Solo and Kirk fought Kirk would win because he always wins.

Case closed. But most of the Star Trek movies suck as well. Search For Spock and the Voyage Home are good. Trek 1 is an unwatchable piece of shit. As is the one with Spock's brother. The last one is decent.

Next Generation is like hipster douchebags in space.
  • Options
    DontCallMeShirleyDontCallMeShirley Member Posts: 283
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    It's getting to be like revenge of the nerds around here.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,551
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Look at all these faggots debating their opinions on art. No one gives a fuck about your opinion about something that is subjective.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,551
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But since I am a futbol loving faggot, I will indulge you all. You're welcome in advance for my fucktarded opinion.

No one watches Star Wars because it has good acting, writing, or that it makes any scientific sense (explosions in space?). Hell, hollywood is full of shitty acting and writing. That was bound to happen when the film industry unionized.

I'm not going to compare it to any film masterpieces. It never won the Oscar for Best Picture (not that those faggots' opinions matter anymore than the average faggot). I like it, because I enjoy seeing people get their limbs severed by lightsabers and Padme has some nice tittays. I watch it to be entertained, and I am entertained for many different reasons so I enjoy a lot of films in spite of their imperfections.

In closing, fuck off and thanks for reading. BRB, watching Friday.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Star Wars is awesome. If you don't like it, don't watch.

But of course Damone would be the sandy vag in the thread thinking he's edgy by hating a popular form of entertainment.

Hey Damone, I mean @DontCallMeShirley, you sound like a fucking whiney hipster cunt.

I mean, this is the same guy that hates the fine quality yet affordable steak and titty combo the A-Crop has to offer.

You just can't trust the opinion of a man like that.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Remakes?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options

Dropping at halftime of Monday Night Football. DGAF who is playing, but I'll be watching. If you don't like Star Wars, you can fuck off. You're probably old and gonna die soon anyway.

You probably jerk off during the cantina scene between Han and Greedo and I'm sure you always "Shoot First"!

TFA: "Who are you?"

Turd Santa: "I'm no one" literally, yes u jiz stain.

Can't wait to see you at the premiere dressed as Gonk in your cardboard Momma made costume; Neckbeard.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,822
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club