Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

received a note from Sven on private Facebook group

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,165
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
PM to Derek Johnson: No hard feelings. It was my time to go and I chose to LEAVE the only way I know how.
Like Comment
Seen by 3
Comments
Derek Johnson
Derek Johnson No hard feelings on my end either.
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 mins

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Countdown till DJ allows Sven to come back only if he donates 107.11 real dollars.

The Spooge saga all over again, just more citrus, less lady boy.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I will donate $100 to HCH to get him back.

Even though I consider him a friend, I do not know his reason for wanting to leave.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Even though I consider him a friend, I do not know his reason for wanting to leave.
    I'm hearing it's on the Twatters
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Are you sure you want to do that? I'm hearing he's been offered a column on Doogman (uncensored for the first 60days) Sundays with Sven?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    How has nobody suggested he is dying from AIDS?
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    HuskyJW said:

How has nobody suggested he is dying from AIDS?

That is fact.
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,305
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    So basically this is a massive poker play...

If unbanned, wood Sven poast?

Wood Stalin risk another Citrus Fiesta with an unban in order to win the hand?

I don't care either way, cause I'm an adult (living in my dads' basement with a sweatpants boner), but either way it will be interesting. LIPO and IJAFIBB

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    20000 posts. nuff said on that.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

but, uncle Race says you're two mean too have any friends.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

I don't care either way, cause I'm an adult (living in my dads' basement with a sweatpants boner), but either way it will be interesting. LIPO and IJAFIBB

It's not like that at all. I'm not sitting here trying to outmaneuver him.

When I first saw Sven's post and banned him, I figured it would probably be like the PL_SS one week timeout situation from last year, when PL_SS posted the photo of the guy ejaculating onto the keyboard. It was a case where I had to act in order to effectively manage this message board and maintain the right tone. I loved PL_SS and wanted him to stay here, but I had to act.

Same thing with Sven/Boobs. He made it so I couldn't look the other way. I had to act. I thought it would likely be a one week thing, though I didn't know for sure. But then he said that it was time for him to leave, so that was a decision that he made.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,305
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2015

whlinder said:

When I first saw Sven's post and banned him, I figured it would probably be like the PL_SS one week timeout situation from last year, when PL_SS posted the photo of the guy ejaculating onto the keyboard. It was a case where I had to act in order to effectively manage this message board and maintain the right tone. I loved PL_SS and wanted him to stay here, but I had to act.

Same thing with Sven/Boobs. He made it so I couldn't look the other way. I had to act. I thought it would likely be a one week thing, though I didn't know for sure. But then he said that it was time for him to leave, so that was a decision that he made.
    I know you're not trying to outmaneuver, because that would be childish and if you were truly childish none of us would poast here, but that implies you'll unban his user name and it will be on his own accord to fully LEAVE!

Edit:
    It would be funny, and a full use of Stalin powers, to override his poast count and set it back to 5, 7, 23, 81, etc...
  • Options
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

whlinder said:

I know you're not trying to outmaneuver, because that would be childish and if you were truly childish none of us would poast here, but that implies you'll unban his user name and it will be on his own accord to fully LEAVE!
    After a little time has passed.