Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sven Banned.

Comments

• Options
    DontCallMeShirleyDontCallMeShirley Member Posts: 283
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Is there a poster who posted so much yet contributed so little? Does he even have any classic posts or any quotes that stuck?

Die in a fiery mudslide.
    That wasn't his
    The fuck do you and your 258 shit posts know about it? Move along faggot you have a Subway job to save.
    Wow. Burn!
    You think you know, but you don't.

I know that Derek just bitched about how bad the Gameday experience is and then followed suit by getting rid of the content that fucking made this place, leaving fucking doogs like you and Tequilla and a bunch of fucking blue hairs to doogpound this place up. I know that.
    Lol. So much fag, haie
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

What's his twatter handle?

Askin for a friend
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Is there a poster who posted so much yet contributed so little? Does he even have any classic posts or any quotes that stuck?

Die in a fiery mudslide.
    That wasn't his
    The fuck do you and your 258 shit posts know about it? Move along faggot you have a Subway job to save.
    Wow. Burn!

I know that Derek just bitched about how bad the Gameday experience is and then followed suit by getting rid of the content that fucking made this place, leaving fucking doogs like you and Tequilla and a bunch of fucking blue hairs to doogpound this place up. I know that.
    Lol. So much fag, haie
    Make sure your manager at Subway doesn't hear you use that kind of language.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Die in a fiery mudslide.
    That wasn't his
    Wow. Burn!

Lol. So much fag, haie
    Oh for fuck sakes. You couldn't think of a "moms basement" comeback? Try harder. So disappointing.

To be honest, you come across as a little bitch.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Die in a fiery mudslide.
    That wasn't his
    Wow. Burn!

Lol. So much fag, haie
    Oh for fuck sakes. You couldn't think of a "moms basement" comeback? Try harder. So disappointing.

Don't make me PM Derek
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Die in a fiery mudslide.
    That wasn't his
    Wow. Burn!

Lol. So much fag, haie

Don't make me PM Derek
    Sounds like you care.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's gonna get crazy up in chat when @DontCallMeShirley @Tequilla and @HuskyinAZ talk about how great of a program Stanford is and that we're just too young to compete this year.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,868
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Calm down people. I"m sure he'll be back by Saturday with a Derek intro stating his contrition and promise to be good from now on.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2015
    This was Sven's 20,000th post spectacular. Derek, I know it shouldn't be posted, if you didn't see that coming, then... I don't know, I'm too angry think of something clever right now. Sven has been on his best behavior for a while until now. Not great by any means, but by Sven standards, pretty stellar.

Can we at least agree on one point. Unless you're the boss, being on this website during working hours should be a fireable offense regardless of what's being posted. You're at work for fuck sake, work.

And to who PM Derek, LEAVE!! Obviously if it was a post, Derek would have eventually seen it anyways.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,914
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Christ. I think I just found his twatter. 46,900 tweets since 2009. Sounds like boobielips alright.

What the fuck does that guy do for a living?
  • Options
    haie said:

It's gonna get crazy up in chat when @DontCallMeShirley @Tequilla and @HuskyinAZ talk about how great of a program Stanford is and that we're just too young to compete this year.

Stop being a cock gobbling butt hurt homo.
  • Options

Christ. I think I just found his twatter. 46,900 tweets since 2009. Sounds like boobielips alright.

Tweets and posts apparently.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    haie said:

Are you paying any attention at all?

I like Stanford in this one. And it's not because we are young. PeterSmith sucks.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Jerk off to citrus in his two dads' basement and poast on the interwebs. Duh.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Calm down people. I"m sure he'll be back by Saturday with a Derek intro stating his contrition and promise to be good from now on.

He's a $20 donation away from being put in charge
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Now more than ever

RIPSven
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Sven, look what you have done to US. The bored is eating itself.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bye Bye Sven.

AmericanPie.mp3