Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Guy

Been hating Husky Football and Fans for 30 + years. Been at many games at Autzen when all of your Dads and their partners came down dressed in purple, whipped our asses, and then literally patted us on the back and after the game, and said, "Nice effort."

That, in a nutshell, is why us old school ducks will always hate u fuckers. However, I cannot tolerate the myopic duck boards any longer so I'm coming here out of respect for your product. The content here is fantastic because many of you are truth seekers. Came here to enjoy your dissection and discussion of college football, especially Duck and Husky football.

The golden era of Duck Football is on hiatus until WE completely replace the current staff. I can't wait for the day when our dumbshit AD Mullens gets to take a look at the long list of qualified coaches lining up to take over our once proud program. Until then, Helf and Pellum will continue to be uninspired and stale. Oregon will never win a conference title with Helf at the Helm. In fact, they'll never again win the North with Helf. I'm here because you guys get that and nobody on Educk does.

And just to prove that I come in peace, I'll humbly submit this nugget: Kim Grinolds is a Douchebag extraordinaire.

Peace.

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Alex Rider would not approve of this.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Oregon won a conference title last year DESPITE the coaching of Helfrich, because a mask crusader carried the team on his back to a massacre against a more talented better coached team.

Your "nugget" doesn't bring anything to the table, but your handle does.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Get the fuck out of here asshole.

I awesomed you for your name.

Fuck?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Hi matmik!!!

LEAVE!
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Been hating Husky Football and Fans for 30 + years. Been at many games at Autzen when all of your Dads and their partners came down dressed in purple, whipped our asses, and then literally patted us on the back and after the game, and said, "Nice effort."

That, in a nutshell, is why us old school ducks will always hate u fuckers. However, I cannot tolerate the myopic duck boards any longer so I'm coming here out of respect for your product. The content here is fantastic because many of you are truth seekers. Came here to enjoy your dissection and discussion of college football, especially Duck and Husky football.

The golden era of Duck Football is on hiatus until WE completely replace the current staff. I can't wait for the day when our dumbshit AD Mullens gets to take a look at the long list of qualified coaches lining up to take over our once proud program. Until then, Helf and Pellum will continue to be uninspired and stale. Oregon will never win a conference title with Helf at the Helm. In fact, they'll never again win the North with Helf. I'm here because you guys get that and nobody on Educk does.

And just to prove that I come in peace, I'll humbly submit this nugget: Kim Grinolds is a Douchebag extraordinaire.

Peace.

I was able to take part in this old, now dead, Husky tradition in 2002, while I was a UW student visiting Autzen. Quite fun!
  • Options
    PellumPridePellumPride Member Posts: 60
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

LEAVE!

STAY!

gonna take this old fuck quite a while to learn all the lingo/inside jokes here. is being told to LEAVE a good thing ?

Also, If I tried to have a real discussion about what a mess the current Oregon staff is, could it just be me, you Nevada Duck and Moss or would all these dumbshit Husky fans chime in with their .02 ?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    Founders Club

AZDuck said:

LEAVE!

STAY!

gonna take this old fuck quite a while to learn all the lingo/inside jokes here. is being told to LEAVE a good thing ?

Also, If I tried to have a real discussion about what a mess the current Oregon staff is, could it just be me, you Nevada Duck and Moss or would all these dumbshit Husky fans chime in with their .02 ?
    You'll quickly learn how to sift through the rubble.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

AZDuck said:

LEAVE!

STAY!

PM @IrishDawg22. He will dial you in.
  • Options

AZDuck said:

LEAVE!

STAY!

Many of these dumbshit Husky fanZ know their footballs. Recognize the inherent biases and respond accordingly.

Also, too: "Fuck off" is always an appropriate response around here
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    PUMP MY GAS DUCK!!!!!1!!1
  • Options

PUMP MY GAS DUCK!!!!!1!!1

Fuck off

• Options
    ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150
    Oh goodie, another "fire everyone" jackass.

You tarnish the memory of "Stormin'" Norman Van Brocklin
  • Options
    PellumPridePellumPride Member Posts: 60
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

LEAVE!

STAY!

Many of these dumbshit Husky fanZ know their footballs.

yes, aware of that fact and appreciate it.

speaking of knowing football, were Helf and Pete working in unison last weekend to spite all of us? were they laughing at both fan bases behind our backs saying "isn't it a great fucking country where you can be at the top of your profession, make a cool 3 mil a year, and still not knowing basic shit?"
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Losing to that dumb motherfucker Helfrich hurts worst of all. The way he was playing to the camera and acting all involved and shit and he would still fuck it up. It was embarrassing.

He did everything to give us (us?) the game and Petersen refused to take.

Fuck
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    Founders Club

Losing to that dumb motherfucker Helfrich hurts worst of all. The way he was playing to the camera and acting all involved and shit and he would still fuck it up. It was embarrassing.

He did everything to give us (us?) the game and Petersen refused to take.

Fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kafq7yrKAOQ
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,495
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Here's your first tip:

"New Guy" posts are for faggots.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,745
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Peace.

You'll need to do better than that.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,209
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Is Pellum gay?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Peace.

I suggest you find the nearest MacKenzie River and *gurgle*.