Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How do we know Jood didn't write this?

2»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,287
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

This is pure fiction. Fuck this guy. He's probably one of those pussies who freaks out after one drunk 300 pound man yells, "Fuck the Ducks!" in his general vicinity. Never mind that the 300 pounder is of the Softy variety, not a tuff, mean one. Or he's from the Legion of Doogs, or is painted head to toe in purple. Then after the game when he's with his other Quook buddies he exaggerates the story over beers, his wife talks about how scared she was, etc. We all know of these types.

Kind of like how CougLJ always talks to his "buddies" in Portland about us?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This is pure fiction. Fuck this guy. He's probably one of those pussies who freaks out after one drunk 300 pound man yells, "Fuck the Ducks!" in his general vicinity. Never mind that the 300 pounder is of the Softy variety, not a tuff, mean one. Or he's from the Legion of Doogs, or is painted head to toe in purple. Then after the game when he's with his other Quook buddies he exaggerates the story over beers, his wife talks about how scared she was, etc. We all know of these types.

How come he isn't mad about his buddies flashing the W's in his wedding photos?
  • Options
    wobidbuswobidbus Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 308
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And furthermore, who goes out of state to a nondescript state school? You could just go to WWU. Or go to community college and get a DTA (Hi self!). Fuck this guy.
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,312
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That guy is a total fag and his wife is a beard. U go to your arch rivals stadium and bitch about that? I've had far worse encounters at ASU, WSU, and U of Eh. Went to a Raiders vs Broncos game with a buddy at the Black Hole and some dumfuk in Bronco gear sat right in front of us. Ho lee fuk the abuse this guy took all game, but he kept to himself and made it out of the stadium alive (not sure about the parking lot)
  • Options
    DontCallMeShirleyDontCallMeShirley Member Posts: 283
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited October 2015
    300 lb men (plural) chest bumped his wife into cars? Bullshit.

His tires were slashed because of a duck license plate frame? Bullshit

I only saw one 300 pound dude in E1 (Morgan Rosenborough) and he wasn't doing that. Plus, that's assault and it would have been easy to get a cop.

I have a friend who has had duck stuff on his car for 25 years and hasn't had a scratch.

This fucker lies.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,943
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Take responsibility for going to Oregon pal.

Also, he's getting a masters in sports admistration? WTF is that? Could higher education beca bigger scam?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Kind of like how CougLJ always talks to his "buddies" in Portland about us?
    You cock-eaters REALLY go too far. I read your posts to friends of mine in Portland and they think you are disgusting pigs and not very nice... I AGREE.

I told them you are huskie fans and that makes you assholes by association and, hence, can't help yourselves. The lot of you need to get your minds out of the gutter. I am sick and tired of making excuses for you. Fuck.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,116
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Tires were slashed? Yeah, OK.
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Obviously this retard is out of job here in Washington because we pump our own fucking gas.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,130
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Oregon fans pushed my handicapped friend down the stairs at Autzen.

Your friends with my grandma?
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2015
    I hope Alex's next 12 years go like the last 12 of mine. Then I can tell him that the boot-licking type Oregon fans are what the 'rivalry' really needs.
    Make me more gifs DUCK!
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2015

PurpleJ said:

Oregon fans pushed my handicapped friend down the stairs at Autzen.

Your friends with my grandma?
    I dont think oregon college football existed the last time your grandma was pushed down the stairs.
  • Options
    A duck sucker punched my 96 year old grandma in the FACE and ran away laughing.
  • Options
    This guy is a cock gobbling homo.

Ink this thread to his Facebook.

What a cunt.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment