Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

One Bright Spot Version 2.0

I won't waste my time watching this team of losers coached by a colossal idiot for the rest of this season or next.

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I won't waste my time watching this team of losers coached by a colossal idiot for the rest of this season or next.

helfrich probably saved his job last night, imo, hth.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

helfrich probably saved his job last night, imo, hth.
    God. Damn. It.

Fuck.
    Last night was a shitty mixed bag for Ducks. Win and you beat your archrival, but get stuck with Slingblade for two more years. Lose and know you lost to the worst offense in CFB history stadium while insufferable Doogs at work act like you got beat by a Rose Bowl contender. No win.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The rest of this year will be enjoyable, cheering for the other team, laughing at the incompetence of the coaching staff. The huskies are what I expected to see from USC, but the Trojans fired their only entertainment. Thankfully I have Petersen and his WAC level coaching staff to laugh at the rest of the way