Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    This fan base deserves 5 more years of this coaching staff.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    So much FREE PUB!
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    RuthR said... (original post)

I don't believe in moral victories -- either you win or you lose. The Huskies lost, again, to the Ducks. They're a very young team and yet they played them better than any I've seen in the last 12 years. I'm almost 55 years old and I actually wonder sometimes if I'm ever going to see UW beat Oregon again before I die, but on this night it's stupid to sit there and blame the clock or the coaches or whatever, they lost again to the Ducks, that's what they do now. Where have you been?

But seriously -- streaks are meant to be broken -- look at what Utah State did to Boise State the other night? I didn't think it was going to be this year but Oregon isn't that good this year. They will lose probably two or three more games and so all they really gained tonight was another notch in their streak against UW and now they have as bad a record as UW does. Both are three-loss teams.
  • Options

I don't believe in moral victories -- either you win or you lose. The Huskies lost, again, to the Ducks. They're a very young team and yet they played them better than any I've seen in the last 12 years. I'm almost 55 years old and I actually wonder sometimes if I'm ever going to see UW beat Oregon again before I die, but on this night it's stupid to sit there and blame the clock or the coaches or whatever, they lost again to the Ducks, that's what they do now. Where have you been?

But seriously -- streaks are meant to be broken -- look at what Utah State did to Boise State the other night? I didn't think it was going to be this year but Oregon isn't that good this year. They will lose probably two or three more games and so all they really gained tonight was another notch in their streak against UW and now they have as bad a record as UW does. Both are three-loss teams.
    Seems like she liked this moral victory.
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

BEAT OREGON, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!

• Options

BEAT OREGON IN 2018, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    "beat Washington, nothing else matters" is still a thing

Don't get me wrong, I think beating rivals is important and I consider you assholes to be rivals. But these people need to be euthanized
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

"beat Washington, nothing else matters" is still a thing

Don't get me wrong, I think beating rivals is important and I consider you assholes to be rivals. But these people need to be euthanized

12 in a row isn't a rivalry. It's ownership.
  • Options
    I should flag you for only NOW hating our fans.
  • Options

Well, I know that most UO fans aren't like the faggots on eQuook, and some of the posters on 247 are pretty reasonable (they're pretty pissed over there this fall) ... but the sheer number of motherfuckers who seem to think that we should just be happy to be competitve in the Pac-12 boggles my mind
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Well, I know that most UO fans aren't like the faggots on eQuook, and some of the posters on 247 are pretty reasonable (they're pretty pissed over there this fall) ... but the sheer number of motherfuckers who seem to think that we should just be happy to be competitve in the Pac-12 boggles my mind
    With a competent HC and QB, you? are running a train on the schedule this year.
  • Options

AZDuck said:

I'm
    With a competent HC and QB, you? are running a train on the schedule this year.
    itssofuckingirritating.gif
  • Options
    It's official, Mariota was worth about 6 wins a season