Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I have to repost this segment with Joey because it is so spot on

I've spoken to so many former players and they ALL say the same thing, Or something very similar to what Joey said. Some are really pissed off at some of these so called fans attitudes. Some just consider the source.

Yet these bandwagon fans that want this guy or that guy fired, or the entire staff fired, think they know so much more than the people that were ACTUALLY IN THE PROGRAM! It's crazy.

http://www.csnnw.com/video_content_type/joey-calls-out-bandwagon-fans

Not a fan of Aaron Fentress, but even he thinks so many are over the top.

It's sad to see, because soo many are exactly what we long time fans hated of the Husky fans.

It's the old pogo comic strip line..."we have seen the enemy and it is us".

Comments

• DontCallMeShirleyDontCallMeShirley Member Posts: 283
    Take it to the pac12 bored.

Mods?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter
    Puppy is ass-picky. This overall best boot since Keyra. Only a small % of you buttfucks prolly even know who Keyra is...s
  • It's so funny to watch them talk about Oregon football like it's a big deal.

It's a VERY BIG DEAL, asswipe. Everyone in the Veneta Special Olympian Football League follows OUR DUCKS religiouly. You woudn't understand
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,027 Founders Club
    I hope the Ducks get relegated this year.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

cheswick said:

I've spoken to so many former players and they ALL say the same thing, Or something very similar to what Joey said. Some are really pissed off at some of these so called fans attitudes. Some just consider the source.

Yet these bandwagon fans that want this guy or that guy fired, or the entire staff fired, think they know so much more than the people that were ACTUALLY IN THE PROGRAM! It's crazy.

It's sad to see, because soo many are exactly what we long time fans hated of the Husky fans.

I once engaged in an epic battle with Greg Lewis on Dawgtales over Ty. I love our players, well the former winners like Greg, but they don't know anymore than you or I and are often blinded by misplaced loyalty.

Frankly I know more than almost everyone in the world except @Dennis_DeYoung
    Derek interviewed a former player who credited Oregon's success to their assistants longevity. Former players can stupid too.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,712 Standard Supporter

cheswick said:

I once engaged in an epic battle with Greg Lewis on Dawgtales over Ty. I love our players, well the former winners like Greg, but they don't know anymore than you or I and are often blinded by misplaced loyalty.

Frankly I know more than almost everyone in the world except @Dennis_DeYoung
    Derek interviewed a former player who credited Oregon's success to their assistants longevity. Former players can stupid too.
    Oregons success is due to weed, parking lot rapes and payments to agents in Texas and most other warm weather states.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    So this has nothing to do with slutty waitresses?

Fuck you, you fucking fuck.

Go die in a fucking fire you piece of shit.