Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark is in rehab

191011121315»

Comments

• Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,809
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

One thing is for sure.... a lot of bartenders and servers' wallets just got a lot thinner..... #Joeywaitressesfilingforbankruptcy

#Joeywaitressbecomesdejavustripper
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dongman said:

I don't know what he is crying about. I saw a picture of the chick he's been banging at SC. I would gather my pile of money and skanks and go to my mansion and party.

PICS OR GTFO
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2015

QuornDawg said:

Dick Baird's Twitter name must be Spencer Checketts

Reaffirming that the only people who defend piece of shit, raging alcoholics are other piece of shit, raging alcoholics.
    Disagree.

I've never defended him.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I tweeted Yogi the other day asking him how he still has a job, he never tweeted me back.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

I've seen people say, "I don't think he is a bad person".... Fuck that. He made fun of a player on his team in front of his teammates for having a stutter, he cheated on his wife repeatedly, he didn't give a shit about how any of his actions effected his children. And if he did all that shit I am sure there is way more that we don't even hear about. He is a bad person.

Disagree. I smell a heart wrenching "coming out of the Sark" piece by Tom Rinaldi as his San Jose St Spartans run out of the tunnel to kick off 2017
    I heard part of the Dave, Danny and Jim Moore show yesterday and they discussed just this. Sark goes to rehab. Gets another job. Becomes a comeback story. People love him.

Dave too many hits to the head Wyman said Sark was obviously a great coach because how else would have jobs at both UW & USC.

I crashed my car into a gas pump until there was enough gas to ensure a fiery death but then realized I didn't have any matches so I'm still here.
  • huskyfavrehuskyfavre Member Posts: 121
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Needs to get Vanilla.

http://www.coachsark.com

P.S. At least his list of personally mentored NFL draftees will grow for the next 4 years, once he gets his site back up.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Needs to get Vanilla.

http://www.coachsark.com

P.S. At least his list of personally mentored NFL draftees will grow for the next 4 years, once he gets his site back up.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

uw2010 said:

That is straight outta compton...literally and figuratively. Life imitates art yet again.