Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I need a recap...

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,363 Founders Club
So yeah, the booze fucked me. The last thing I remember before getting kicked out of the bar and blacking out was 3-3 ballgame and our D looked stout as fuck and the O looked anemic as hell. Was that how the whole game went? How did our run game look? Did we soundly beat them in a low scoring defensive effort, or did they dominate and Sark sarked it?

TIA

Comments

• FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    Swaye said:

So yeah, the booze fucked me. The last thing I remember before getting kicked out of the bar and blacking out was 3-3 ballgame and our D looked stout as fuck and the O looked anemic as hell. Was that how the whole game went? How did our run game look? Did we soundly beat them in a low scoring defensive effort, or did they dominate and Sark sarked it?

TIA

Abundance
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,363 Founders Club
    CaptainPJ said:

Peterman skull fucked Sark

Our D is impressive

When we run the ball we win

Sark is a fucking douchehelmet

water is wet

This is why I keep shelling out 10.95 per.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,154 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

TIA

“I hate to admit to confusion, quite honestly,” Sarkisian said. “I’m frustrated, that’s probably a better word for me. I’m frustrated because I really believe in this team.”
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,616 Founders Club
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

TIA

“I hate to admit to confusion, quite honestly,” Sarkisian said. “I’m frustrated, that’s probably a better word for me. I’m frustrated because I really believe in this team.”
    Sark just needs more time to get better self-affirmations in there.