Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to the Negas

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club
@jecornel @RaceBannon @RoadDawg55 @every other person who wrote Pete off.

The O is a dumpster, but to draw a line in the sand like you all did was premature and you deserve shame.

LIPO. You jumped the gun.

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    we beat a 7-6 team, who has trust issues. ND shits all over USC next week, stop doogin
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Fuck you....I'm pouring another bomber. House $ bitches!
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,713 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'll respect Petersen when he fixes the O and we have a championship caliber team

This is one step in the right direction, but he hasn't crossed the finish line yet
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Like the 2010 USC game?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Like the 2010 USC game?

Got Lawnmowers?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club
    You're all such fags. It's cool to bash a coach when he loses, but when you predict a plungering from a ranked usc on the road as a 17 point underdog from Vegas and he wins with a knee... nothing to see here.

Hypocritical bastards. @RaceBannon was hinting that Sark was better than Pete. How's that working?

Check DJs record in LA against smith...LIPO.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Doogles said:

You're all such fags. It's cool to bash a coach when he loses, but when you predict a plungering from a ranked usc on the road as a 17 point underdog from Vegas and he wins with a knee... nothing to see here.

Hypocritical bastards. @RaceBannon was hinting that Sark was better than Pete. How's that working?

It was a good win. Our offense still sucks. What are you arguing other than getting butthurt about people consistently pointing out that our offensive system is terrible?
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited October 2015
    Doogs love beat weak ass teams and claim we're back. A good coach has this team undefeated. You can't tell me Harbaugh doesn't have this sam team undefeated now and favored against the Oregon
  • ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    I'm on the fence. Nice win, but we still need a Pac 12 caliber OC.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club

Doogles said:

It was a good win. Our offense still sucks. What are you arguing other than getting butthurt about people consistently pointing out that our offensive system is terrible?
    I know the offense is a dumpster. My comments are based towards a majority of the bored getting in line to be the first to write Pete's program off when the overwhelming evidence suggests he's doing everything right MINUS THE O. You're all fags. Simply Put.

It's still LIPO, mode. You jumped the gun.
  • Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330

Doogles said:

Give it a rest. All of you were predicting a blow out. You and your cohorts were saying Petersen sucks. Appreciate the win and just admit that we have a damn good coach. Fuck, some of you guys are just so fucking clueless.